3 Best Resorts To Stay In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Cobble Hill Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island:
Villa Eyrie Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Villa Eyrie Resort offers accommodations in Malahat, just 13 miles from Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Sidney is 9 miles from Villa Eyrie Resort, and Friday Harbor is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The Restaurant Summit was offering a special Valentine Day dinner. The meal was creative and delicious and the service impeccable.
- Comfortable room, once we changed. Lovely view and mineral pool
- The views from the room and restaurant were fantastic. Also some of the best food I’ve ever had!
- The view from our first room was incredible and we loved having a hot tub in the middle of our room. The layout of our first room was super cool. Location of the resort is excellent. The layout of the property is neat and interesting. There are lots of stairs and interesting angles. Make sure you ask for a room with a full view, not a view of the trees. We enjoyed seeing the sunsets and sunrises from every angle in our first room – stunning. The restaurant staff is incredible; super friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The resort had all of the features we wanted for a relaxing honeymoon.
- The views from the restaurant to the inlet and the pine forest
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Nestled along Brentwood Bay, near Victoria, British Columbia. This luxurious resort offers an on-site marina. The resort also features a full-service spa and rooms provide ocean views and free WiFi. Brentwood Bay Ferry Terminal is 400 feet away and Butchart Gardens is 1.9 miles.Every room at the Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa includes a private balcony or patio. A minibar and coffee facilities are also available in each room. The bathrooms feature a spa bath and separate body massage shower.Brentwood Bay Resort boasts a 40-slip marina. Available amenities such as a gym, pool and hot tub for adults only. The Eco-Adventure Centre, located dockside, offers recreational activities including kayaking, scuba-diving, eco-tours and more. Beauty and seasonal treatments are available at the Spa.The Dining Room at the Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, open for breakfast and dinner serves fresh seafood and fine wines on heated outdoor patios. For a casual menu and an extensive selection of beverages, guests can visit the Brentwood Pub.Victoria International Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- We would have happily given this resort 5 stars. It is stunning… location, and the rooms and resort itself. (The food is excellent as well)
- Just as we arrived, our receptionist acted like a gracious host who offered us complimentary (spiked) sparkling cider, then proceeded to guide us through the facility directly to our room. We were already smitten by the time she opened the door, but… wow. The view was charming, the fireplace, the beautiful decor, the spa-bathtub for two, made us eel like we were in such a special place. And then we saw the fresh molasses cookies waiting for us, which made us feel like special guests. Every moment was sublime!
- We enjoyed the scenery, the privacy. When we indicated on our door that we didn’t need housekeeping we found they left a basket outside our door of fresh towels, tea, bath products etc. We loved that.
- The view was glorious. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room spacious and lovely.
- The dining room staff were very attentive and the dinner was excellent for our group of 11 people.
The Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa
Set among forests and mountains in a scenic natural environment, this exceptional resort features an 18-hole golf course, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms furnished with many of the comforts of home.The Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa has a relaxing natural environment, only steps from scenic hiking trails, exciting wildlife and breathtaking views. The center of Victoria, including the Royal BC Museum, is also just a short drive from the resort.While staying at the Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort and Spa, guests can enjoy state-of-the-art fitness facilities, an outdoor heated pool and a variety of dining options, including sushi, pub-fare and west coast classics.Contemporary accommodations at the Westin Bear Mountain Resort feature kitchenettes or kitchens, private balconies and signature Heavenly beds. Guests will also enjoy in-room DVD players, as well as high-speed internet access.
- Comfortable bed, great pillows, quiet room, loves having a balcony.
- Everything was perfect. I took my daughter for some mother/daughter time. Our stay could not have been better. Thank you so much!!!
- Bear mountain is a beautiful resort and have been there a few times but this trip fell short My expectations.
- Golfing destination. Great amenities and parking. Thanks for upgrade to suite with kitchen and living room. As advertised for the golf enthusiast. Plenty to do in the location and no need to travel further. Room service splendid after 18 and swim or resting. Fireplace was cozy and fairway cottages were very clean and mostly quiet. Nice weekend vacation.
- Service was excellent. We ordered food to the room and were late getting back to the room from the pool/hot tub and the fellow waited for us to get back. Plus the food was yummy. Beds were very comfortable and place was nice and quiet. Everything worked as it should!
Top Resorts In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!