3 Best Resorts To Stay In Clarendon Hills Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Clarendon Hills Illinois is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Clarendon Hills Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Clarendon Hills Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Clarendon Hills Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Clarendon Hills Illinois:
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
This upscale resort in Oak Brook Hills boasts an 18-hole championship golf course and 3 restaurants. The Morton Arboretum is a 15-minute drive away.The spacious rooms at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center are elegantly decorated with gold colors and dark wood furniture. Each includes a minibar, lounge chair and cable TV.Guests at the Oak Brook Hills Resort have free access to the fully equipped gym and the business center. Willow Crest Golf Club is a 150-acre estate and has an award-winning golf course.Windows Restaurant overlooks the golf course and specializes in seasonal cuisine. The Grille features classic American cuisine and cuisine Windows Café has Starbucks coffee and pastries, sandwiches and salads. The Lobby Bar offers a full drink menu.Brookfield Zoo and Wheaton College are a 20-minute drive from the Oak Brook Hills Resort. McDonald’s Headquarters is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great location, easy parking, nice resort. Staff was nice and hotel was clean. Wish I had some more time and better weather to enjoy the golf course.
- I liked the lounge, food, golf course, and space to hang out and relax
rugs and decorating in hallways very tired
common area on ground floor much nicer
- The nice view of the golf field and surrounding areas
- Loved the gardens next to the pool and below the restaurant windows. Public areas for meeting and working convenient and attractive.
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Discover ultimate relaxation and endless activities only a short drive from downtown Chicago at the luxury resort and spa. Enjoy elegant accommodations, complete with all of today’s modern conveniences.There is always something to do when staying at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa. With an on-site bowling alley, a top-rated golf course, spacious banquet and meeting facilities and much more, there is something for everyone.After a day of activities guests can relax with a massage at the Eaglewood’s spa, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center or play a game in the hotel’s billiard room.
- Location is so close to Chicago.the staff were awesome..isabella..steven..and jana to name a couple. The pool quiet and restaurants on site with amazing deserts and a great bartender..steven…Good place to stay for the price. Also I had a corner room..each room has a nice size balcony…awesome!!!
- Our view was beautiful and it was easy to enjoy any down time at the resort.
- The food was great. Could offer gluten free items.
amazing service from all staff
friendly and welcoming and helpful
good all round services at hotel and spa was a pleasure to visit.
meal on the outside terrace was super and the evening entertainment was great
- The hotel is clean. The staff is friendly. The bowling alley is awesome and the bartenders were amazing to our large party.
Indian Lakes Hotel
Discover relaxation with first-class amenities and services at this elegant hotel, located just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.Nestled in a beautiful natural environment, the Indian Lakes Hotel provides everything needed for a memorable stay.For those who wish to explore the area surrounding the Indian Lakes Hotel, the hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius of the hotel. This hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast buffet.Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a fitness center and an indoor pool.
- The staff is friendly!!!! They were willing to help!
- the room set up and the design of the hotel is awesome
- Used to stay their before Hilton bought it; was a very lovely property with several restaurants, and things to do… so we wanted to stay there.
- Everything was good but I didn’t know you have to ask about the breakfast confirmation breakfast
- The room was large with good views over the golf course. The TV was a good size with a good channel selection.
Top Resorts In Clarendon Hills Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Clarendon Hills Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!