3 Best Resorts To Stay In Cieza Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cieza Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cieza Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cieza Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cieza Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cieza Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cieza Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Cieza Murcia:
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante
The Hotel Levante is located in Balneario de Archena and offers free access to the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, where you can enjoy 2 minero-medicinal water swimming pools. The comfortable and stylish rooms have air conditioning, free WiFi and cable TV.Balneario de Archena is one of the most important in Spain. Its waters are used for the treatment of different health problems.In the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, you can enjoy 2 thermal swimming pools with waterfalls, hot tub beds, hot tub, jets and a child’s swimming pool. The complex also has a circuit called Termal Balnea, available for an additional cost.The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine and menus for lunch and dinner. The cafeteria closes later and offers tapas, sandwiches and pizzas.The Hotel Levante is located near the Segura River, just 15 minutes from Murcia, and is well-connected with the motorway.
- The site where the hotel is located is beautiful.
- Balneario de Archena is a very beautiful location. The pools are extremely nice. There are wonderful gardens.
- The Casino bar, central to all 3 hotels in the Balneario complex has a lovely terrace with palm trees and has a good selection of snacks, sandwiches and tapas. Dinner at the Aqua restaurant is very good. Fantastic pool and spa complex for all year round visits.
- Location was fantastic. Spa was great. We will return.
- Staff were excellent. Complex was tropical and felt exclusive. Facilities were fabulous.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel León
The Hotel León includes free access to 86111 ft² of thermal pools. The hotel is part of the Archena Spa in the province of Murcia, surrounded by large gardens.All guests at the Balneario de Archena – Hotel León have free access to the extensive Spa Piscinas Termalium. There is also a children’s section with water jets and slides. A wide range of massages and treatments are also possible on site.There is an elegant restaurant and a nice terrace with views of the River Segura. Buffet-style options are available for breakfast and lunch, with varied choice menu dining at night.Rooms at the luxurious Balneario de Archena – Hotel León all have satellite TV. They have typical Spanish décor and a private bathroom.
- When we checked out we were still allowed to use the spa for the whole day. Very peaceful.
Breakfast was really nice. Our gid D….a was fantastic and helpful, I can say big thank you. Bed inside the room was huge and if you speak with the property you can get easily extra small bed for a kid instead paying for extra room which Booking not offer. Thermal pools, wow superb. Thermal treatment superb. You can walk to them in bath ropes.
Just a friendly advice (If you are about to go there consider staying in Hotel Thermas or Levante instead of Leon. Hotel Thermas has his own spa and both of them have much better facilities than Leon. Overall experience :))
- The place is wonderful and peaceful. SPA is perfect. All saunas are amazing. Breakfast is okay.
- all round great experience all great facilities, hotel and food
- Not a lot Visit spoiled as a result of hotel being over run by coachloads of veryrude,arrogant and noisy Spanish pensioners!!!
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas
Located in the Ricote Valley in Murcia, this hotel offers stylish rooms with access to an impressive 26247 ft² Spa called Thermal Swimming-pools. It has a 9843 ft² circuit called Thermal Balnea Circuit, which you can enjoy for a small additional cost. This hotel offers several thermal treatments, beauty treatments and free WiFi.The water in the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools is medicinal mineral water, acting as a natural remedy for physical conditions and the well-being of the body. Younger children can enjoy a swimming pool with jets and slides.Our guests can enjoy activities such as aquagym, dancing and hiking. The hotel also offers a varied entertainment program.Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas includes a cafeteria with an outdoor terrace overlooking the Segura River. It offers soft drinks, juices and ice creams. Creative traditional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant.Murcia is 15 minutes from Balneario de Archena by car. The San Javier Airport is 37 mi from the hotel.
- Absolutely amazing. Something for everyone and a fabulous way to relax.
- The room and hotel were extremely clean. Breakfast at the hotel very good offering a wide selection but dinner was average. In general the grounds around the spa where excellent – very relaxing and reasonably priced. Would definitely go again!
- Beautiful hotel, clean rooms. Amazing pools and undeground gallery! Nice breakfast with fruits, eggs, yougurts, ham and everything as usual. Very kind staff. We haven’t tried the restaurant at the hotel, but the Del Agua restaurant near the pools is very good!
The pools, saunas and spas were all excellent. The room was large and very comfortable. Terrific bed!
It is an unexpected oasis in an unlikely area of Spain. Don’t let that put you off.
- The setting was incredible, the staff were friendly and helpful. The thermal pools were great with so many options and lots of space. The hotel itself is stunning and the grounds are beautiful. It was a lovely place to walk around – gorgeous, chilled out and peaceful. I will definitely go back.
Top Resorts In Cieza Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cieza Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cieza Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cieza Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!