3 Best Resorts To Stay In Cassà de la Selva Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cassà de la Selva Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Cassà De La Selva Catalonia:
Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya
Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya has a terrace and a bar in Caldes de Malavella. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.Some rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher.Lloret de Mar is 15 miles from the resort, while Girona is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 5 miles from Holiday Rentals at PGA Catalunya.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Tossa de Mar.Giverola Resort offers fantastic sea views from a hillside 2.5 mi from Tossa de Mar. It has a fitness center, tennis courts and an outdoor pool with waterslides.The apartments at the Giverola Resort are bright and feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a kitchen and a seating area with satellite TV.The Giverola offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for adults and children. These include snorkeling, aerobics, beach volleyball and live jazz music on the terrace.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including a Spanish restaurant and 2 restaurants located in Cala Giverola. There are also 3 bars and a café, one of which is located on the beach.There is a shuttle service to Tossa de Mar as well as a funicular railway which takes guests down to the beach. The beautiful town of Girona is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- We came for the pretty views and secluded location.
- Very good location. However the Resort is not set up for strollers (stair cases everywhere). Also small details are necessary (like replacing the noisy Ape Car for an electrici vehicle..). All in all a nice stay thanks to the excellent location and sport offer. It could be improved with minor modification.
- Great place. Great staff and loads of things to do
+ Great beaches around the resort
+ Many sporting facilities
+ Comfortable appartments
- Location, staff, facilities, mini club,midi club , maxi club. Cleanliness. Evening entertainment
Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa 4* Sup.
Located 2,650 feet from the beach in Tossa del Mar, Golden Bahia offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. It features 3 outdoor pools, surrounded by palm trees and a sun terrace.Rooms at Golden Bahia Tossa de Mar are spacious and have a private balcony. All rooms include air conditioning, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Hotel Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa has a buffet restaurant with many traditional and international dishes. The hotel’s snack bar serves sandwiches, salads and ice creams.The spa includes a hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. Use of the spa comes at an extra cost.Tossa de Mar Golden Bahia is a 10-minute drive from Lloret de Mar and 25 minutes from Platja D’Aro Beach. Girona and its airport can be reached in around 45 minutes’ by car.
- The pool area is fantastic, especially for kids, our 2 year old loved it. It´s nice to be able to park in the hotels garage. The breakfast was diverse, the quality was ok. The bathroom was spacious and nice. The staff was nice and helpful. Price of the hotel bar is fine. The staff organized some activities in the pool area during the day.
- Resort style facilities, great staff. Overall a very good stay for a break from the big cities of Europe. Tossa de mar cannot be missed, go to the town and beach. Staff are very good with activities. Cleaners for room very good.
Congrats for the lobby bar staff, they are really funny and make you feel comfortable.
Outdoor pool area is really nice, but unfortunately we couldn’t swim, because the weather didn’t help us.
The SPA area is also nice: they have 2 dry saunas with different temperature, one steam bath, one jacuzzi for 8 persons, a cold water small pool, ice, tea and water corner etc.
Friendly staff very kind and service oriented.
When we came the room smelled like smoke (not their fault). The matter was professionaly handled and the room was changed.
- My kids loved the nightly show the staff put together – the mini disco.
Top Resorts In Cassà De La Selva Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cassà de la Selva Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!