3 Best Resorts To Stay In Carden Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Carden Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Carden Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carden Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carden Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Carden Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Carden Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Carden Ontario:
Lake Dalrymple Resort
Located on the east shore of Lake Dalrymple, this resort is located in Carden, 15.5 miles from Orillia, Ontario. The family and pet friendly Lake Dalrymple Resort has a barbecue, access to a private beach and views of the lake. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms come with a TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a mini market at the property. Kids can have fun in their own playground.You can play table tennis and darts at the resort. Other on-site activities include fishing, bird watching, volleyball, basketball and nightly campfires.Lake Dalrymple Resort is situated just 90 minutes’ drive from the city of Toronto.
No reviews yet.
Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Brechin just 17.4 miles from Orillia, Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel offers an indoor pool and a hot tub. Free WiFi and a TV are provided in each room. A private beach area is featured on site.A refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in all rooms at Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel. Free toiletries are provided in each bathroom. Select rooms offer a patio.An on-site restaurant and a bar are available at Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel. A 24 hour reception provides added convenience.Sibbald Point Provincial Park is 40 minutes’ drive from this property. Kawartha Lakes is 37.9 miles away.
- Beautiful location. Room was clean and comfortable. The owner called to let us know that the pool and hot tub and restaurant were under renovation.
The Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
The breakfast was very good also.
- What a great little gem of a place. It seems somewhat when first trying to get there but close to Orillia and Casino Rama (approx 20-25min). We were there in November so didn’t get a chance to experience the waterfront too much, but the area looks amazing and we will definitely go back. Very nice restaurant on site and food was excellent at a fair price. We found a great little Pub 5 min away called “Keggers on the Water” with good food, friendly staff and live entertainment.
- The rooms are quite spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and I liked having the sofa to sit on while watching TV. The sauna and pool area were great, although could do with more and better seating. Breakfast was OK and the seating area had a nice view of the water. Although we didn’t go, there was entertainment each night.
- We liked everything, our queen-suite was perfect as requested we overlooked the lagoon and the sofabed was a full size which was absolutely perfect for my husband to sleep on as he cannot sleep flat of a regular bed. food in the restaurant was excellent.
Offering a private sandy beach area , Balsam Resort is located in Fenelon Falls. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The studio, suites and holiday homes will provide you with a satellite TV and a balcony. The kitchenette offers cooking hobs, while the kitchen offers an oven for the preparation of meals.At Balsam Resort you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room with table tennis, billiards and darts, and a children’s playground. Motorboats and a sailboat are available upon request with surcharge.The property offers free parking.
- Owners were extremely nice! They had everything you could possibly think of to make your stay fun and exciting! Kayaks Canoes Peddleboats Stand Up Paddle Board Water trampoline horseshoes volleyball water and land badminton etc etc. I can keep going on and on. Great bonfire area! Amazing property and people and a Beautiful beach with breathtaking sunsets
- Good position. Front lake. Not far from Toronto. Lot of amenities for water-sports. Lot of BBQs available.
- I booked this last minute with two of my kids (16, 20 yrs old) and was pleasantly surprised when arriving… welcomed by the owner, Jim, who provided a brief overview of the resort, accommodation, facilities, etc. The grounds are perfect for a family vacation as there is lots to do… swimming, kayaking, badminton, volleyball, ping pong, shuffle board, etc. A small detail, but I was impressed with the quality of the towels… thick, fluffy and very absorbent, which I have not experienced in more luxurious resorts.
- We took all of our own food and our kitchen was excellent
- Very quiet; lots of water activities; beachfront rooms; fishing; on site staff very helpful and hospitable
Top Resorts In Carden Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Carden Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Carden Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Carden Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!