3 Best Resorts To Stay In Butler Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Butler Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Butler Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Butler Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Butler Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Butler Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Butler Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Butler Beach Florida:
The Conch House Marina Resort
Just 1.5 miles from historic downtown Saint Augustine, this resort features a marina with boat docking facilities as well as an on-site restaurant. An outdoor swimming pool is on site.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at The Conch House Marina Resort. Guests can also enjoy cable TV in their rooms.A souvenir shop is on site at this all non-smoking resort. The Conch House restaurant is on site and features seafood for lunch and dinner.Saint Augustine Amphitheater and Anastasia State Park are both just 1.5 miles from The Conch House Resort. Guests are a 3-minute drive from Saint Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park.
- The ambience of the marina, bar and restaurant is excellent. Food was excellent, also.
- Recently renovated room with nice shower, bathroom, small frig
- Great location, view of the pool with changing color lights at night, nice Tiki bar and restaurant. Our recently renovated room contained new comforts including a mini refrigerator, a Keurig coffee machine, a microwave, a big TV, a tall table with appropriate seats, and a beautiful stone tiled shower.
- Rooms, were nice, staff was friendly, great location.
- We were poolside.The rooms are so cute.Just like a mini apartment. I love the Marina atmosphere. The live music at the end of the pier bar was so nice. Loved the pool. Even though unheated, it wasn’t too cold for this Minnesotan! Would love to stay again and spend more time. Centrally located to every thing.Loved it!
Hammock Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an unrivaled oceanfront location along with first-class amenities and facilities, including a full service spa and championship golf courses, this luxury resort provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay.An endless variety of recreational and relaxing activities are available at the Hammock Beach Resort. Practice on the putting green, float down the lazy river, or take advantage of the state-of-the-art tennis complex. Spend the afternoon in the spa, work out in the fitness center, or simply relax on the private beach and enjoy the warm Florida sunshine.After a restful night of sleep in the Hammock Resort’s spacious one to four bedroom suites, dine at one of 4 on-site restaurants. Take an afternoon bike ride with the resort’s bike rental services, or explore scenic hiking and jogging trails. Play in the 6-acre water park or take advantage of on-site children’s programs. There is something for everyone at the Hammock Beach Resort.
- This was such an amazing experience and a beautiful resort! The staff and the accommodations were perfect!
- The drive-time (less than 2 hours including “snack stop); our assigned room was oceanfront 👍 with balcony overlook; and the Fitness Center 💪 equipment rocked!…Hammock Beach Resort is now our “go-to” when we visit Palm Coast👏👏👏
- Very child-friendly. A great place for kids and adults alike to enjoy!
- Very clean beach and not too crowded. Excellent amenities. Comfortable room with elegant relaxing decor.
- The Suite was very nice and included a mini kitchen. The sleeping accommodations for 3 adults in a 1 bed suite worked perfectly with a comfortable pullout couch big enough for 2. Loved the decor in the room. One of the pools was very nice. Check in was easy. It was a family friendly resort. I stayed at another resort recently and there were more activites for adults only like a beach side bar with live music etc.
Hibiscus Oceanfront Resort
Located in Saint Augustine Beach in the region of Florida, 7 miles from St. Augustine, Hibiscus Oceanfront Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Daytona Beach Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- I liked that the apartments had 2 full bathrooms and the property was quiet (for the most part minus construction being compeleted).
- The residents are sooooo sweet. Staff great. The pools were great. Location is perfect.
- Can’t think of a single negative thing to say, loved our stay and will return in the future.
- Nothing The place was a wreck the door was falling off the skin was falling off the door the faucets were corroded it was something dead in the garbage disposal I’m not kidding you when I need some kind of animal among other things dirty carpets closet doors falling off in the kitchen the door I opened it the whole rack fell out
- Location was excellent with a view of the ocean. The condo was spacious and very comfortable.
Top Resorts In Butler Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Butler Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Butler Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Butler Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!