3 Best Resorts To Stay In Buenavista del Norte Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Buenavista del Norte Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Buenavista Del Norte Tenerife:
Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the center of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping center next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- They said booking.com customers receive the bad rooms only
Stuff was very kind and helpful for everything. We were served breakfast as a takeaway package since we were going for a early morning Volcano Tour and would not manage to have breakfast. Location of the hotel is very practical, close to everything, public transportation, nice restaurants and cafe areas, very small beach even. Small shops at the entrance was very convenient. The cafe at the terrace is also very nice for early snacks, ice cream etc. before late dinners of Spanish town, while enjoying the sun 🙂
The apartment was very generous, two floors, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a living room. It was a great value for the money.
Loved the roof pool and bar.
Not enough time to visit gym/sauna unfortunately
Very impressed with the guys who came and sorted the bathroom problems
- Beyond our expectations. Just perfect. Everything that we needed was there even down to a baby bath for our 6 month old.
Gran Melia Tenerife
One of our top picks in Alcalá.Set on Alcalá’s oceanfront, Gran Melia Tenerife has a large salt-water infinity pool with hydromassage area and offers direct access to the beach and natural seawater swimming pools. There are subtropical gardens and boutiques.Each room or villa at Gran Melia Tenerife has a terrace with ocean or garden views. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower as well as slippers and bathrobe.There are 7 restaurants including Mediterranean, Italian, Japanese and international buffet with show-cooking. Guests have access to 8 different bars which include a piano bar, beach bar and lounge bar.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym, 2 freshwater swimming pools, including an adults only pool, a children pool with slides and a miniclub.Spa facilities includes a thermal circuit, massage services and a range of health and beauty treatments. Professional entertainment for all ages throughout the day.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
Beautiful territory and gardens
- Overall it was a great experience with everything exceeding our expectations. The buffet breakfast overlooking the pond was incredible! The staff were so accommodating while the atmosphere and location were perfect.
- The thing I enjoyed the most was the staff. All the people working in there treat you like royalty. The facilities are great too, and honestly I can not wait to come back next year! Thank you, Gran Melia! Our best regards to Alex! room 2090 that left in 4th august.
- The facility was excellent the staff were kind, and, very friendly. Paola, Christina , very pleasant: even when you felt that you were asking for too much, they were ready to help with a smile.
- The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- Abama private beach club for swimming and snorkeling. Free valet parking service with fully integrated reservation. Good location possibly the most scenic and beautiful route driving access to Teide mountain park which might seems very extraterrestrial planet. Best taste restaurant Txoko to experience the traditional Spanish nice meat of Tomahawk beef with Dry Aged 45 days.
- Cleaning service / pool staff / excellent Ritz vibe/ super breakfast
- The grounds were extensive and well kept. There was easy walking. The lower pool by the Mirador Restaurant was particularly attractive and staff very helpful and food good. The housekeeping service for our room was excellent please thank the team for us.
- Simply the best staff EVER at EVERY single post. It is them, that make the incredible hotel what it is.
- 8 good restaurants and own beach but secluded from everything else. We did some guided tours (HostTenerife – Gregory exceptional!) but you can stay on site for everything. Most expensive on the island but it’s the Ritz. We loved MB tasting dinner w wine pairing!!!!!
Top Resorts In Buenavista Del Norte Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Buenavista del Norte Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!