3 Best Resorts To Stay In Broten Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Broten Idaho is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Broten Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broten Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broten Idaho. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Broten Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Broten Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Broten Idaho:
Pend Oreille Shores Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, Pend Oreille Shores Resort is located in Hope in the region of Idaho, just 13 miles from Sandpoint. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing.
No reviews yet.
Schweitzer Mountain Resort White Pine Lodge
Schweitzer Mountain Resort is Idaho’s largest ski area. It features 300 inches of annual snowfall, 2,900 acres of skiing area, 92 ski trails, and a village with shops and restaurants.Villas in White Pine Lodge have full kitchens and sitting areas with a flat-screen TV. Guests have access to a fitness center; an outdoor, heated pool, 2 hot tubs; and a theater. Covered parking, as well as ski, snowboard, and bike storage is available. White Pine Lodge has two stores: Stiles Mountain Wear, and an artist studio featuring paintings, pottery, and jewelry.Schweitzer Mountain has acres of slopes and trails perfect for skiing, tubing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Activities in warmer months include tennis, biking, and hiking. No matter the season, the Solstice Spa offers a variety of soothing massages and beauty treatments. The closest town to Schweitzer Mountain Resort is Sandpoint, Idaho. The town, and the Sandpoint Airport, are 12 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable. Kitchen was well-equipped. We were there in the off-season and not many shops/restaurants were open. Staff was friendly and helpful. Shop keeper even uncorked our wine and offered to loan us wine glasses? Views were fabulous – we were in a corner room looking out from the ski slopes into the valley and looking at the mountain and ski slopes.
- The overall property is beautiful as is the view! The staff was helpful but did not seem enthusiastic to see us at times.
- Rooms at pine lodge where fabulous! Amazing beds!! Food was good and reasonable! View were breathtaking! Played frisbee golf, rode the chair lift up to the restaurant!! The ride was beautiful! Went to pool, watched 3 dvds (free). Played card games.We didn’t have kids but such fun stuff to do with kids! Rock climbing and panning for gems, bungee like jumping, tennis, mountain biking, swimming, hit tubs, play area for toddlers.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast. Everyone was extremely friendly
- Room was modern, clean and spacious. We had a great view. Staff was very accommodating. We’ll have to go back during high season.
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Selkirk Lodge
The Schweitzer Mountain Resort is Idaho’s largest ski area. It features 300 inches of annual snowfall, 2,900 acres of skiing area, 92 ski trails and a village with shops and restaurants.All rooms at Selkirk Lodge feature a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Guests have access to a fitness center, an outdoor, heated pool, 3 hot bathtubs and a theater. Covered parking, as well as ski, snowboard and bike storage are available.During the winter, a breakfast buffet is served at the Chimney Rock Grill. Selkirk Lodge has 2 restaurants. Mojo Coyote Cafe serves snacks and beverages, and the Chimney Rock Grill prepares fresh regional cuisine.Schweitzer Mountain has acres of slopes and trails perfect for skiing, tubing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Activities during the warmer months include tennis, cycling and hiking. The Solstice Spa provides a variety of soothing massages and beauty treatments.The closest town to Schweitzer Mountain Resort is Sandpoint, Idaho. Downtown Sandpoint and Sandpoint Airport are 12 miles away.
- the bedding was quality, the pillows good. the room set up fine.
- Rooms were spacious and clean with comfortable beds. The surroundings in nature and the village hard to beat.
- Our king sized bed was so extremely comfortable! The room was very spacious. I appreciated the little kitchenette area with a sink, microwave and fridge! The shower water was really hot and stayed hot for a long time! The hot tubs outside were great. The pool needed to be screened but it was alright.
- Great location right at the base of the mountain. We loved the ease of Selkirk Lodge’s ski storage room! The pool and hot tubs are great with amazing views! The complimentary breakfast was such a bonus and much better than expected!
- Loved the outdoor hot tubs with view of the mountain. Room was cozy and beds comfy. Great slope-side location and close to casual Pizza restaurant and shops. Laid-back, compact base area and quick drive into Sandpoint for dinner.
Top Resorts In Broten Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Broten Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Broten Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Broten Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!