3 Best Resorts To Stay In Bokeelia Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bokeelia Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bokeelia Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bokeelia Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bokeelia Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bokeelia Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bokeelia Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Bokeelia Florida:
South Seas Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva.South Seas Island Resort is located in Captiva, just 21 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Fort Myers Beach is 16 miles from South Seas Island Resort, and Sanibel is 12 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 27 miles away.
The room was extra spacious. Large bathroom and closet with separate area to get dressed. Great view from the balcony was perfect for reading with a cocktail in hand.
Fantastic location. Close to restaurants.
- After entering to our room, we have been deeply chocked from the facility and quality. We decided either to ask for better room, or to find another, reasonable hotel. When coming back to the reception, the wonderful duty manager help us immediately – with professional and most positive manner – and changed our rooms to very nice cottages. Her reaction and assistance where wonderful, and she saved our weekend.
- We loved the view from our room overlooking the entrance to the marina – watching dolphins and manatees just a few feet away and the amazing wildlife – ospreys nesting, pelicans and cormorants diving for fish.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms were remodeled and new. The villa was practical and comfortable for our family of 5.
- I loved waking Up every morning seeing the dolphins from my bedroom.
- The room was extra spacious. Large bathroom and closet with separate area to get dressed. Great view from the balcony was perfect for reading with a cocktail in hand.
Tween Waters Inn Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Captiva Island on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort offers rooms with a small fridge. It also features a marina, an outdoor pool and full-service spa. Free Wi-Fi is available in many areas of the hotel.The Tween Waters Inn Island Resort provides rooms with a coffee maker and views of the ocean or the pool. In-room safes, video games and cable TV are available in each room as well.The Tween Waters Inn offers many outdoor activities. Guests can rent a kayak or bike to explore the area. The inn also offers beauty treatments and massages at the spa.Old Captiva House, in the Tween Waters Resort, offers fresh seafood. Drinks are available at the Crow’s Nest.Guests at the Tween Waters can take a seaplane to see aerial views of the islands. Fishing and boating are also available nearby. Championship golf at the Beachview Golf & Tennis Club is 12 miles away.
The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
Two restaurants on site were very good.
- Food was great at restaurants. Teeen beans was good.
- Loved the newly added serenity pool and spa even though I didn’t use either. The additions show a commitment to keeping the facility a desirable location on the island
- We liked that the beach was right across the street and the pools were close by. We also enjoyed the delicious food at the restaurants.
The resort is located in a paradisiac and quiet island. Beach is just on the other side of street and ideal for bathing, waling, shells collection and watch sunset (wonderful!!)
Structure is a real vacation village: restaurant, swimming pool, bar, etc….The perfect solution for a calm and relaxing stay without using vehicule.
- The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Top Resorts In Bokeelia Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bokeelia Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bokeelia Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bokeelia Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!