3 Best Resorts To Stay In Bell California – Top Hotel Reviews
Bell California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bell California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bell California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bell California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bell California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bell California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Bell California:
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
One of our top picks in Pasadena – and a guest favorite.
Just a 15-minute drive to Central Los Angeles and a 20-minute drive to Hollywood, this Pasadena, California luxury resort and spa is surrounded by 23 acres of lush gardens.The guest rooms at the Pasadena Langham Huntington include comfortable linens and luxurious bath products. They also have flat-screen TVs and a well-stocked honor bar.The Langham Huntington, Pasadena features an outdoor pool with a hideaway pool bar and 3 lit tennis courts.Guests can chose several dining options at The Langham. These include The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse, which features a selection of seasonal aged USDA Prime Cuts, Australian Wagyu and Japanese Kobe-Style Beef, prepared on a wood-fired grill and an interactive Sunday Market Brunch. For more casual dining, The Terrace serves California bistro-style fare and a Sunday brunch menu. Serving signature afternoon tea and hot chocolate, The Lobby Lounge provides picturesque views of the Horseshoe Gardens and San Marino, and The Tap Room serves handmade cocktails, artisanal beers on tap and innovative bar bites.Guests can visit Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. The spa features 12 treatment rooms including a couple’s suite and VIP suite, locker facilities with showers, sauna, herbal steam and whirlpool, a fitness center and full service salon. The luxurious spa offers signature treatments inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), cutting-edge skin care technology and boutique product lines. The Fitness Center features TechnoGym equipment and scheduled classes including yoga, Tai Chi and both Mat/Reformer Pilates.
- Nice hotel with convenient location , stylish deco , clean rooms , relax environment
- The location is one of the best living area in LA. The staff are really nice and helpful. Must visit the garden!
- Amazing hotel , very classy ..it used to be the Ritz Carlton and Langham have continued and maintained the luxury
- We were upgraded to a cottage room upon arrival and the room was absolutely beautiful!! We went out to dinner and came back to a lit fireplace!
- The setting was nice. The food was great. It was a perfect place to get away from the craziness of LA
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Angeles – and a guest favorite.
In Beverly Hills, this hotel is a 12 minute walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive. It features gourmet on-site dining options, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs.Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station at Beverly Hills The Peninsula. A microwave, refrigerator and minibar are available in all rooms.World-class dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the Belvedere restaurant. The Belvedere is a lively seafood-centric Mediterranean restaurant showcasing award-winning cuisine in a warm and inviting environment. The adjacent outdoor terrace space is a destination for al fresco dining under the glittering Beverly Hills evening sky.A large rooftop outdoor pool and a modern gym with personal coaches are available. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Upon check-in guests can enjoy free fresh fruit and a welcome beverage. Shoe shining services are available.The University of California Los Angeles is 2.5 miles from The Peninsula. Universal Studios is 8.3 miles away.
Beverly Hills is a great choice for travelers interested in luxury brand shopping, restaurants and shopping.
- Staff was beyond lovely and great proximity to eating, shopping and activities. Loved the complimentary car service in Rolls Royce.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Loved the car service and the location of the hotel.
- Everything is excellent, warm, nice and kind. Will be my first choice in my future global travels.
- Property is well maintained and the whole experience is exceptional.
The bed was amazing, we never slept like that before. The restaurant “The belvedere” located inside the hotel is exeptionnal. The brunch on the roof is also very pleasant.
The pool was warm and not a lot of people were there at night, so it was perfect. Same for the jacuzzi.
The peninsula BH is a great place to stay for a few day to see the basics of LA (universal studio, venice beach, etc) and relax and chill.
Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel
Next to Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park, this hotel offers free shuttle service to Disneyland Theme Park, 6 miles away. It features a restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel comes with cable TV and coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpet floors and include a safe and air conditioning.Guests of this hotel have free access to recreational activities, including an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a sauna. A sports court for basketball and tennis is available, along with a small gym.A daily breakfast buffet is available for an additional charge at the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Amber Waves Restaurant and Bar serves American cuisine all day and features a daily visit from the character Snoopy.Buena Park Mall is 1 miless from the hotel. Knotts Soak City Water Park and downtown Buena Park are less than 1 mile from this hotel.
- The staff was amazing, so friendly, and helpful. The location to Knotts Berry Farm was a huge plus with 7 kids in tow, right out the back door about a 3 minute walk. The restaurant was so convenient and the pizza was yummy. Once again the service was great.
- Meet Snoopy at the lobby at 3 different times daily. And the pool area.
- The room is small and outdated. The bed is hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom is not cleaned very well. The pillows are old and it took 3 pillows to be adequate. The food in the only restaurant in the hotel is expensive and does not taste good.
- Staff was very friendly, restaurant had excellent food & the rooms were a decent size & comfy beds😁
- Hotel is next door to Knotts Berry Farm. A quick 5 minute walk to the front gate
Top Resorts In Bell California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bell California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bell California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bell California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!