3 Best Resorts To Stay In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bastimentos Bastimentos Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island:
One of our top picks in Bastimentos.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Azul Paradise offers accommodations in Bastimentos. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bocas Town is 10 miles from Azul Paradise, and Buena Vista is 6 miles away.
when our flight got cancelled the staff helped us by recommending and booking alternative transport for us to get to Costa Rica the next day
restaurant staff were very friendly
free boat trip on the first day to see sloths
the hammock on the water bungalow was really nice
there’s a really nice yoga/exercise studio which looks out onto the beach
- The view from room is incredible from every angle. I’ve never experienced anything like it!!! Tony and Jesus were sooo helpful with getting us all settled in and setting up excursions 🙂
- The staff were extremely polite and friendly. Very hospitable! The Azul Paradise Resort is a hidden gem.
- Exceptional location ; by far the nicest area in Bocas. We particularly enjoyed the kayak et snorkel tour around the hotel.
- The staff and owners of the property are amazing, very attentive and really want to make sure you are enjoying yourself. It is truly paradise there! The bungalows are wonderful.
- when our flight got cancelled the staff helped us by recommending and booking alternative transport for us to get to Costa Rica the next day
Red Frog Beach Island Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Red Frog Beach Island Resort offers accommodations in Bastimentos, just 5 miles from Bocas Town. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Red Frog Beach Island Resort, and Isla Colón is 9 miles away.
- Located on a gorgeous island. The jungle villas were spacious and lovely with a million dollar view. The main restaurant is very good with friendly staff and in a stunning location. Menu is somewhat limited. Exploring the island on foot or with a golf cart is great fun. You’ll see plenty of sloths and some monkeys. We also found a good number of the red frogs. Beaches are pretty with big waves when we were there (December). Check out the hidden away Pollo beach. The whole experience is very much off the grid. There were not a lot of people. A beautiful place to relax.
I did love how remote it felt. You are in the jungle even though in the villa you feel as though you
could be in the suburbs in the U.S. The plants, animals (we saw sloths, little opossum animal, stunning birds and much more). Excursions to Bocos for dinner was lovely and we LOVED the zipline or I should say ziplines as there were several. Very professional crew with great equipment. Unless you are very adventurous be careful about the excursion of the cave there needs to be warnings about it that I must have missed. We loved it but tons of walking though mud and water up to neck in cave with bats. Others on our trip were not warned either and did not have right shoes, clothes and after getting all the way to the cave they could not go any further.
- The breakfast that comes included with the reservation (if you choose that option) is very limited and guests should be informed it is a “light” continental breakfast that only includes coffee, juice, cereal, a small amount of fruit and muffins. If you purchase breakfast from the menu there are several good choices and the food was delicious.
- Beautiful remote location to enjoy nature. Loved seeing the little red frogs. Very relaxing with great views and proximity to the beach and pool. The bungalow was very spacious and the kitchen was well-stocked with utensils/dishes/appliances. Great patio with large comfy chairs. Several nearby restaurants and bars on the beach offer great food and atmosphere.
- The view was unbeatable. The drinks were delicious and priced well.
Red Frog Bungalows
Located in Bastimentos, 4.2 miles from Bocas Town, Red Frog Bungalows features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Red Frog Bungalows, and Isla Colón is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!