3 Best Resorts To Stay In Basse-Bodeux Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Basse-Bodeux Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Basse-bodeux Liege Province:
Dennenheuvel – Mont-Des-Pins
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Dennenheuvel – Mont-Des-Pins offers accommodations in Durbuy. The resort has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Liège is 20 miles from Dennenheuvel Mont-DesPins, and Spa is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- My partner has a allergy to onions and both the pre paid choices included it, so with that knowledge, the staff / chef cooked a separate meal which we were highly impressed with.
newly renovated property. Clean modern bathroom / room.
A 3 course buffet is offered in the evening – limited choice but tasty.
Was positively impressed
- Open space for the children to play. Helpful waiting staff in the bar & restaurant area, particularly patient with children & young adults.
- The breakfast is very good, and (on request and for a little extra) can be served in the room! We booked the Wellness suite which was the best!
- Nice view, and bar area. Parking is good. Park for children
Azur en Ardenne
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Showcasing a playground and spa center, Azur en Ardenne is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 20 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Spa is 19 miles from Azur en Ardenne, and Namur is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Azur en Ardenne.
- Very comfortable hotel with a good restaurant. Excellent value for money
- It was quite and relaxing. The staff guide us properly. The dinner was good
Very good and quit location .
The menu for half pension was above standard ,wel presented and delicious .
The suggested wines 15euro/pp were also very good .
The location and the wellness made us choose this hotel, pity off the /airco water issues .
- Good location, impeccably clean, very friendly staff and a generous breakfast!
- pricy but excellent breakfast; great lounge area; very comfortable room; quiet; excellent friendly staff; easy parking; great and quiet wellness area
Maisons de Vacances Azur en Ardenne
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 20 miles from Liège, Maisons de Vacances Azur en Ardenne features a spa center and hot tub. The resort has a barbecue and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. Spa is 19 miles from Maisons Azur Ardenne, and Namur is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Maisons de Vacances Azur en Ardenne.
- The bedrooms were big and quite cozy, very clean and we could adapt them to our needs (fitting a baby bed). Very quiet area, we slept good and the bedrooms were warm enough. Bathroom is also big and with a lovely design, very comfortable, clean and bright. Kitchen well equipped, all the necessary dishes available. Pretty clean everything as well
- The staff are very friendly. The main reception area of the hotel is great. The wellness centre is also very nice. The bedrooms in the house we stayed in were a good size. The outdoor space is lovely.
- Good location, very clean, comfortable beds, nice people. Good restaurant on the spot. Nice children playground.
- I liked the house we rented, it was sufficient for the 3 of us (there were even 5 beds). The nature is nice around the hotel. I missed although in the rules of the hotel that you don’t get towels in houses, do not forget to bring them!
- Beautiful location, great apartments, friendly staff, great restaurant.
Top Resorts In Basse-bodeux Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!