3 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province:
River Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, River Resort & Spa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sa Kaeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- staff very helpful. Breakfast very good. Not comfortable chairs around swimming poll and pool not look clean leaves floating.
Nice little resort, perfect for a overnight stay but only if the very loud bar in the opposite street is shut.
Bed was comfy, good AC, I enjoyed the minibar being filled with a few drinks including cold beers.
The breakfast is fine has a Thai and Westener option. The display could be better and done in a way that you do have space to move around the tables instead of waiting for that other slow guest to finish toasting his bread.
The coffee is also only instant and taste horrible. Why can’t they use filter coffee like any good hotel ?!
- This hotel has a good location. There is free parking. There is a small swimming pool. We had a room on the first floor. The room was OK. The bathroom was OK. Breakfast was included with the room. We paid less than TB 1,000 for one night. We cannot complain about the price.
- Gelegen aan een hoofdweg..kan ideaal zijn als tussenstop..en praktisch met de Big en Makro aan de overzijde.
- Das Frühstück ging so, für drei Sterne ok. Die Zimmer könnten Farbe vertragen und sind ohne Balkon. Das Bad dunkel und unfreundlich gestaltet. Abendessen wird im Haus nicht angeboten. Komme nicht wieder.
Mulberry at Pang Sita
Located in Sa Kaeo, Mulberry at Pang Sita features free WiFi, a garden and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a dining area and/or patio. Each unit features a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.The property provides a free shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Areeya Resort is located in Watthana Nakhon in the region of Sa Kaeo Province.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
I have been rating places in booking.com for a very long time and I believe this could be the very first time I am giving a 10/10.
Everything was perfect : the bungalow (super comfy, I slept like a baby), the kindness of the Austrian/Australian owner and his Thai wife, their advices, the very relaxed environment, etc.
So glad I stopped there during my motorbike trip.
room is very clean
European owner and his wife, stuffs are very friendly
Every Food their cooked is very good!
A very nice place with a few bungalows in a beautiful garden. Friendly people, good beds and bathroom, kitchen with very good thai food. A lot of nature and also a central point for sightseeing tours. Near to Cambodia border and Angkor Wat – tours are offered by resort.
Very good WiFi!
- Friendly, relaxed, helpful owners. Good location for national park, nearby wildlife centre, lake, etc. Peaceful garden, decent clean comfortable rooms and a fair price. Recommended.
- This place is very peaceful, with clean, comfortable cottages set in a lovely garden. The area is very interesting, with national parks and caves to explore and the amazing Rong Kluea is within easy reach.
- I have been rating places in booking.com for a very long time and I believe this could be the very first time I am giving a 10/10.
Top Resorts In Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Tha Kasem Sa Kaeo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!