3 Best Resorts To Stay In Aragona Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Aragona Sicily is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Aragona Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aragona Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aragona Sicily. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Aragona Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Aragona Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Aragona Sicily:
Resort Fontes Episcopi
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Resort Fontes Episcopi is located in Aragona in the region of Sicilia, just 6 miles from Agrigento. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sciacca is 30 miles from Resort Fontes Episcopi, and Caltanissetta is 26 miles away.
Staff are very friendly
Lovely rooms with balconies
Great terrace and pool for watching the sunset
Great wine selection
Delicious food; all home cooked and sourced locally. Definitely would recommend having dinner there.
Fab breakfast selections.
- Amazing friendly and kind service, absolutely stunning property and rooms, very easy to travel to all the local sites, DELICIOUS food!!
- This accomodation is fantastic. It’s 5 star service where you are welcomed like family. At one point we were all sitting around the kitchen learning how to make Pasata from a hundreds year old family recipe. Amazing! The food, wine and even soap are organic and from the farm. They talk about paddock to plate and we literally followed the cook out to gather our ingredients for dinner. Honestly I can’t rate this highly enough. Clean, quiet, beautiful and so friendly. I’m going back for sure. Anyone going to valley of the temples should skip aggrieto and stay here. It’s only a 20min drive.
- The location was beautiful and the hotel was quite with an amazing design. Perfect to relax and enjoy Sicilian food and tradition. helpful and friendly staff.
- lovely lady at reception who also served dinner – was very helpful with everything we asked for and spoke good english. This place is handy for the valley of the temples which is what we came for. We were upgraded to a room with a terrace which was nice for an evening drink. comfortable beds and good shower. Delicious organic food from the garden of the house was the highlight of this stay and dinner was one of the best we have had in sicily and fairly priced at 35 euro for 4 courses – all delicious. breakfast was eggs from the farm cooked howver you want plus local pastries, bread, very nice honey – the usual. Some of the bread on offer is even homemade which is nice. Nice also to be able to get wine bythe glass and for the drinks not to be overpriced. lovely service from the recpetionist/waitress/ lady who seemed to do everything.
- Staff are very friendly
Scala Dei Turchi Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Realmonte, 6 miles from Agrigento, Scala Dei Turchi Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Sciacca is 26 miles from Scala Dei Turchi Resort, and Licata is 28 miles away.
dinners were very good. Many choices for breakfast
- First off… BEST location if you are there to visit Scala dei Turchi. I booked this place because it was very close to the site. I wanted to wake up early and get some sunrise pictures which turned out amazing! So that makes the location my favorite thing about this place. It also had a luxury spa feeling with the white buildings and white breakfast room. They served dinner in the garden area which was pretty romantic.
- The pool was fantastic and the front desk staff was friendly
- The general cleanliness of the resort well laid out and well manicured gardens swimming pool first class and kept immaculate friendly staff nothing to much trouble Violetta was particularly helpful at breakfast evening meal Salvatore was helpful at evening we would be back you can’t say much more
- The room was spacious, modern and spotlessly clean. The restaurant was very good with reasonable prices. Beautiful swimming pool. Easy, onsite, free parking. Air-Conditioning was great as was the Wi-Fi. Lovely relaxing atmosphere.
- dinners were very good. Many choices for breakfast
Located in Canicattì, 12 miles from Agrigento, Tenuta Roveto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Caltanissetta is 18 miles from Tenuta Roveto, and Enna is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comiso Airport, 52 miles from the property.
La location è davvero bella, immersa nel verde ma allo stesso tempo ad un minuto da un centro commerciale e a pochi minuti da Canicattì.
Le camere sono spaziose e molto pulite con un grazioso bagno in camera.
La colazione è abbondante con grande varietà di scelta sia per il dolce che per il salato.
Proprietari gentilissimi e disponibili al richieste.
Il posto dispone di una piccola fattoria con cavalli asini pony uccelli di vari tipo e oche.
Giostrine anche per i bambini.
Mi sono ritrovato a dormire in questa struttura dopo il festeggiamento di una laurea di un’amica.
Abbiamo mangiato tutto a base di pesce, tutte le portate erano davvero squisite e la sala decorata ed addobbata con molta raffinatezza.
La location infatti organizza qualsiasi tipo di evento o cerimonia.
Consigliassimo sia per il B&B che per festeggiare qualsiasi evento.
Di sicuro ci ritornerò!
Un grazie particolare a Lilly, Giovanni e ai suoi Splendidi Genitori!
- un petit déjeuné local avec des produits du domaine, fruits frais cueillis le matin mème , hôtes très accueillant, très bon séjour
- La Pulizia di struttura e camere, e cortesia dello staff
- Ho trovato casualmente la tenuta roveto dopo aver partecipato a un matrimonio. Sono stato accolto splendidamente dalle ragazze che si sono rese disponibili a farmi conoscere al meglio questa zona di Sicilia durante il mio soggiorno.La mia stanza a piano terra era nuova, perfettamente in ordine e pulita e subito ho scoperto che la tenuta roveto era adatta a me immersa in una pacifica e serena tranquillita
- Struttura molto comoda per la posizione,tranquilla e abbastanza bella.Personale favoloso per la disponibilità e gentilezza.
- La location è davvero bella, immersa nel verde ma allo stesso tempo ad un minuto da un centro commerciale e a pochi minuti da Canicattì.
Top Resorts In Aragona Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Aragona Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Aragona Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Aragona Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!