3 Best Resorts To Stay In Angus Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Angus Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Angus Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Angus Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Angus Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Angus Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Angus Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Angus Ontario:
Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort
One of our best sellers in Wasaga Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Wasaga Beach, 19 miles from Barrie, Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort features a barbecue and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Collingwood is 9 miles from Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort, and Blue Mountains is 17 miles away.
- This is a place that you really will back, for sure
- Generous, homey suites which are stocked with basic eating/cooking essentials. Friendly staff. Great value overall. Exceeded expectations.
- recently renovated and lovely place, very comfortable.
Staffs were nice and very friendly. After checking in, they showed us the room.
Kitchen was well organized (except drain).
- Appreciated being near the office as I was travelling alone. Everything was perfect and the staff were extremely helpful!
One of our top picks in Wasaga Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Saga Resort offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach, just 18 miles from Barrie.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find Kids’ Club at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Collingwood is 10 miles from Saga Resort, and Orillia is 30 miles from the property.
- I was surprised the room has small kitchen too and it contains any kitchen needs you need. I would give the resort 5 star. It’s absolutely valuable and good price. I’m really happy.
- the hot tub and kitchen accessories, late check out
- hospitality of staffs, clean room and comfortable beds
- I was not expecting such a big unit! We arrived after the office closed so we didn’t have any contact with the staff but they left a key for us in the mailbox. We left early in the morning so we didn’t use any of the facilities.
- Excellent room, the bed was very comfy, the room was very clean, Room #7 was great, vaulted ceiling, 4 poster king bed, corner Jacuzzi, a very comfortable stay!
One of our top picks in Wasaga Beach.Located in Wasaga Beach, 18 miles from Barrie, Edgewater Cottages features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Collingwood is 10 miles from Edgewater Cottages, and Orillia is 30 miles from the property.
- It was a close walk to the beach and it was supplied with a washer and dryer which came in handy. We had to purchase our own laundry soap to wash the supplied towels and dishcloth as there were not enough and they don’t refresh the supply.
- I did not like anything about it and would like a refund on my last evening’s stay as I was compelled by sheer frustration to leave early.
- I love that we had a private balcony over looking the lake , also enjoyed the fire pit that was near by . The location was great being 2 minutes away from beach area 1.
- Really clean and spacious – there was 6 bedrooms and still plenty of space to hang out in. The location is fantastic, walking distance to the beach area and all the restaurants. It seems like they are trying to get rid of the party reputation Wasaga beach has, so it is good for families/couples who aren’t really looking for that. Would recommend the Edgewater to anyone, even if it was a bit pricey…it was worth it! However, I do recommend calling and booking…Booking.com was a disaster of epic proportions. First place was double booked and when they tried to help us with another booking, it was also double booked!! Still trying to get my money refunded for all the bookings that I had to cancel….
- it was a tad small for 3 grown women and a 3 yr old with a small dog. The front door needs to be re-hung as there are gaps and we had an issue with ants …
Top Resorts In Angus Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Angus Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Angus Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Angus Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!