3 Best Resorts To Stay In Alice Town Bimini Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Alice Town Bimini Islands is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Alice Town Bimini Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alice Town Bimini Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alice Town Bimini Islands. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Alice Town Bimini Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Alice Town Bimini Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Alice Town Bimini Islands:
Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Hilton at Resorts World Bimini is located in Alice Town.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is South Bimini Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hotel was great, the people is so nice, the beaches were amaizing
- Staff was really helpful. Rooms were clean and comfy. Shuttles to go to the beach were really great.
- The cleanest of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff.
- Staff is very helpful. Holding our luggage before and after check in/out so we could go exploring. Restaurants have excellent food. Try the sushi and fried rice.
- Very clean and staff very friendly. The views all around are amazing.
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina offers accommodations in Alice Town. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. South Bimini Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Room and balcony were nice. Some of staff was very friendly.
- This resort has a very good position, it has his own marina where you can walk and watch fishes and on the opposite of the entrance there is a wonderful beach. The resort has a restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is almost local, fishes are in all plates! There is a swimming pool, a bar and a little shop. I choose this one instead of a famous chain to have good services but to avoid the crowd. The room was big and had a terrace, perfect for my first coffee at sunrise!
- We enjoyed the scenery and the grounds were well kept. The docking area was easily accessible with assistance from security when binding down your boat.
- We LOVED Big Game, the setting, the quiet, private beach no one around in Feb. yet beautiful weather. Excellent bed, great food in the restaurant, location amazing, perfect for a completely removed getaway.
- Authentic island feel. Staff was good. Excellent food.
Resorts World Bimini
This beachfront complex is in the Bimini Islands, a 5-minute drive from the Lost City of Atlantis. The Resorts World Bimini features a terrace with a swimming pool, an extensive garden and free Wi-Fi throughout.The suites, villas and studios have contemporary décor and include air conditioning, cable TV, telephone and a terrace with views. The bathrooms have a bathtub or shower, and kitchens include a dining area, stove and fridge.The restaurant on-site serves international food, grilled dishes and there is a pizzeria and a bar. Resorts World Bimini also has an on-site grocery store and a shopping area.This resort also features tennis courts, a kid’s club, business center, a gym, beach club and banquet facilities.Activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, kite surfing, wind surfing and swimming with dolphins can also be arranged.The Resorts World Bimini is a 5-minute drive from the Healing Hole and a 90-minute ferry ride from Miami.
- I loved the modern decor in the 2 bedroom villas. I had a garden view and the landscape was amazing!
- L’intera isololetta ( struttura, oceano, villaggi, cibo locale ) è stata molto bella e interessando da espolarare.
- Det var et fint hotellområde med flotte fasiliteter.
- TODO MUY BONITO EXCELENTE REALCION PRECIO VALOR NO VALE LA PENA QUEDARSE EN LAS CAVAÑAS TENIENDO ESTE HOTEL
- Das Meer ist einfach fantastisch und das Wasser der Pools sehr angenehm.
Top Resorts In Alice Town Bimini Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Alice Town Bimini Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Alice Town Bimini Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Alice Town Bimini Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!