3 Best Resorts To Stay In Alcamo Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Alcamo Sicily is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Alcamo Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alcamo Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alcamo Sicily. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Alcamo Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Alcamo Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Alcamo Sicily:
Set in Alcamo, Baglio Passofondo has free bikes and a garden. Among the various facilities are a swimming pool, a sun terrace, and a bar, as well as on-site dining.At the resort, all rooms are fitted with a fireplace, air conditioning and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Palermo is 26.1 miles from the accommodation. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 19.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Blanca Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, La Blanca Resort offers accommodations in Castellammare del Golfo, just 26 miles from Palermo. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Trapani is 22 miles from La Blanca Resort, and San Vito lo Capo is 14 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- La Blanca has the best location with the view to Castellamare and to the sea. Hotel is brand new and all the facilities are excellent. Resort offers big breakfast selection with good choice for vegetarians. There is also restaurant for dinner options so you can stay and eat there or ask nearby restaurant suggestions from reception. Historic town of Segesta is nearby or visit healing hotsprings 5 min drive (Terme Di Buffa/shiny and new or Terme Gorga/with the spirit from 60-ies and with character). You can go to Palermo but south coast if Sicily is more appealing and not so nervous especially if you driving.
- Fabulous view. Friendly, welcoming staff. Very clean, modern spacious accommodations. Within driving distance to Erice, Segesta and the old town of Castelmare del Golfo.
- We had a great visit! The staff was super friendly and helped with everything that we needed. The BBQ facility was great and we pretty much had it to ourselves the whole time. Recommended! The pool was great and the staff went out of their way to help us try the local dishes.
- The hotel is perfect! The views and facilities are incredible! The staff was wonderful and so accommodating! Food was delicious! The hotel is impeccable!! Highly recommend! We had an amazing time!
- The hotel was fantastic, very easy to get to, very clean, great friendly staff, pretty much new, lovely swimming pool, amazing views, very family friendly (2 and 6year olds) and would love to go back there, as we had a super time there.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Calampiso is set on the seafront, 6.2 miles from San Vito Lo Capo. This property offering apartments features a 1 km-long private beach area, 1 outdoor pool, and sports facilities.Apartments at the Calampiso air conditioned and have a kitchenette. Most have a private balcony and are maximum 1,650 feet from the sea.A buffet breakfast is available each morning, and a sea-view bar is available. The property has an on-site pizzeria and a restaurant serving Sicilian specialities.A shuttle service operates between the different areas of the resort, which covers an area of over 160000 m² and includes a minimarket, tennis courts, and an amphitheatre. A children’s pool and volleyball and basket pitches are available.The Zingaro Nature Reserve is 3.7 miles away, and Macari beach is reachable by car in 20 minutes.
- The location was excellent. The Pools were clean and well managed by staff, entertainment staff were friendly. Resort facilities easily accessible.
- Nice pool. Nice tennis courts. That’s it pretty much.
- Viešbutis gražioje vietoje, žydra švari jūra, gražus vaizdas.
- Po įtemtų Sirakūzų, čia gavome puikų laiką poilsiui, iš šios vietos nesinori keliauti, nes paplūdimys nuostabus, o jų daug pravažiavome, puiki vietą pagulėti, pasideginti, pusryčiai negausus, bet skanus, interjeras pasenęs 🙂 baseinas švarus.
- Das ersten war typische sizilianische Küche, sehr lecker und abwechslungsreich. Das Zimmer sehr geräumig und das Gesamtanlage ist sehr schön.
Top Resorts In Alcamo Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Alcamo Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Alcamo Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Alcamo Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!