3 Best Resorts To Stay In Albes Trentino Alto Adige – Top Hotel Reviews
Albes Trentino Alto Adige is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Albes Trentino Alto Adige. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albes Trentino Alto Adige. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albes Trentino Alto Adige. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Albes Trentino Alto Adige right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Albes Trentino Alto Adige with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Albes Trentino Alto Adige:
Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort
Located in Ortisei in the region of Trentino Alto Adige, 25 miles from Merano, Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The resort has a playground and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available. You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Bolzano is 16 miles from Hotel Adler Ortisei, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 22 miles away.
Excellent hotel, great staff who provided friendly yet professional service, Adler has great spa facilities (saunas, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools) to enjoy on a daily bases and close to beautiful ski slopes.
Delicious Breakfast includes wide range of food selection made from fresh ingredients. We loved our stay at Adler and definitely going back for another winter/ski holiday.
- A high quality luxury spa hotel. Comprising of 3 elements all linked together. We stayed in Adler Balance. Very spacious accommodation but rather over-priced. However, the spa facilities were excellent and the staff extremely friendly. Easy access to extensive ski area.
just an extraordinary place. food is high level, the relax room with fire, hot tub and pool have great outside views, as the sauna, which is one of the best in the Alps.
access to the slopes is extremely easy, and the hotel is in the centre, great for a quick walk out (although you will never want to leave the hotel)
it is expensive, although the staff has been extremely kind, helpful and professional
- Both the breakfast buffet and dinner had a great variety of choices, great presentation and were quite delicious.
Finally a hotel that tries to do the maximum in all aspects!
Excellent service, very high quality food! A real treat!
- Excellent hotel, great staff who provided friendly yet professional service, Adler has great spa facilities (saunas, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools) to enjoy on a daily bases and close to beautiful ski slopes.
Hotel Emmy – five elements & SPA
Showcasing an outdoor pool and ski storage, Hotel Emmy – five elements & SPA is located in Fiè, just 20 miles from Merano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Bolzano is 7 miles from Hotel Emmy – five elements & SPA, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 30 miles away.
- Breakfast and dinner are excellent, the staff is extremely friendly also for children. The hotel is perfect for children in all aspects. They have a children’s playroom and the swimming pool is warm enough for even the smallest babies. Besides that there is a large babypool! Dinner is served from 18.30, especially for the smallest children
- Staff, service, location, food and facilities are perfect at Hotel Emmy. We had the great pleasure of spending the New Years weekend in this little gem of a place. The hotel is beautifully located on top of a hill overlooking the Fie valley. Everything was above and beyond our expectations. Especially the friendly staff made this a memorable experience. It is easy to get from the hotel to many of they nearby skiing/hiking destinations and you can feel free to ask for recommendation on where to go.
- This hotel is amazing! Great location for walking, biking etc. The restaurant staff were so attentive, always ensuring we had whatever we needed. The food was of a really high standard, delicious. The pool and saunas were clean and a lovely place to relax. Didn’t want to leave!!!
- Incredible hotel. Brilliant location. Lots of beautiful walks from right outside the hotel. Amazing views from terrace and swimming pool. The food was excellent. Catered extremely well for my tricky diet (wheat and dairy intolerant). Very attentive, helpful and friendly staff.
- Excellent choice for families with small children. Great to have a high standard hotel concept also for families.
Showcasing a barbecue and spa center, Villa Anina is located in Collalbo in the region of Trentino Alto Adige.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Merano is 17 miles from Villa Anina, and Bolzano is 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent place, all was clean wonderful view. The attention was kind an make guests feel comfortable. The hotel provides a 10 days card for public transportation for all guests.
- Appartamento molto bello, accogliente, moderno, funzionale, perfettamente accessoriato e luminoso. La struttura è in una posizione comodissima, a due passi dalla fermata del treno e da quella del bus che porta agli impianti di risalita. Utilissima anche la Ritter card. Abbiamo apprezzato molto la cura per i dettagli, la cortesia e cordialità della proprietà e la pulizia. La SPA è una piccola oasi di pace. Una vacanza davvero meravigliosa!
Appartamento molto bello e funzionale.
Ritten card che da’ molti vantaggi per gli spostamenti (trenino, funivia).
- Appartamenti molto belli, ben attrezzati e puliti con la possibilità di parcheggiare l’auto in garage.
- Ci è piaciuto tutto!!Appartamento nuovo, superpulito e superconfortevole. La Spa è meravigliosa!!La signora Nicolà, che ci ha accolto, è stata disponibilissima e molto gentile.Ci ha subito dato informazioni sui luoghi da visitare e come arrivarci. È stato tutto perfetto, da ritornare!Meravigliose le decorazioni natalizie e la cura di ogni più piccolo particolare. Veramente deliziosa!
Top Resorts In Albes Trentino Alto Adige Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Albes Trentino Alto Adige to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Albes Trentino Alto Adige but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Albes Trentino Alto Adige. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!