3 Best Resorts To Stay In Agnone Bagni Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Agnone Bagni Sicily is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Agnone Bagni Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agnone Bagni Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agnone Bagni Sicily. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Agnone Bagni Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Agnone Bagni Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Agnone Bagni Sicily:
Hotel Capo Campolato
Hotel Capo Campolato offers accommodations in Brucoli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Catania is 16 miles from Hotel Capo Campolato, and Syracuse is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This place was great. Near enough Brucoli and beaches. Would recommend having a car though as it is a bit outside town. The staff were definitely the highlight of the place. The swimming pools were fab. Good food. Reasonably priced food & drinks. Didn’t get to check out the breakfast as we left early. We would definitely come back.
Lovely location and grounds. 3 weddings in the 4 days whilst we were there.
Good size rooms with great air conditioning.
Excellent front of house service from Alessandro
- Beautiful location right by the water, very quiet and isolated. The staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful, efficient and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Especially Giuseppe and Allesandro.
- Very helpful staff as we arrived late from a delayed fligh from the UK
- A small heaven right by the coast, nice staff, great food and beautiful facility
Borgo del Carato
One of our top picks in Solarino.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Borgo del Carato offers pet-friendly accommodations in Solarino, just 27 miles from Catania. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Syracuse is 14 miles from Borgo del Carato, and Ragusa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 25 miles from Borgo del Carato.
- The property is gorgeous set in the mountains of Solarino. It is perfectly maintained and beautiful. The staff is beyond belief accommodating and helpful. The food is INCREDIBLE! The rooms are clean, simple, and elegant. We plan on coming to stay here again because we enjoyed it so much.
- Beautiful building and rooms, peaceful location and magic scenery. Good breakfast.
The staff was friendly.
The surroundings were beautiful and unique.
The lunch and dinner was fine.
The room was cozy and large.
The pool was nice.
- Beautiful hotel, with a very nice swimming pool. The room was well decorated and very clean, and service was excellent. There are several dogs of the owner, which are all very nice and not the least disturbing. We were there with our 3yr old daughter, who is afraid of dogs, but actually overcame her fear by being around such nice dogs. In general, the owner was very accommodating regarding the needs of our child. Food in the restaurant (dinner) was excellent. Overall, this is a very relaxing place to stay. Nice day-trips such as Noto and Ragusa.
- What a surprise was Borgo del Carato. This was definitely our best stay in Sicily. Luigi was a perfect host and the room was very clean and comfortable. Location and the place itself are just stunning. We absolutely recommend to have dinner at Borgo del Carato.
Sun Sicily Hotel
Featuring an outdoor pool, fitness centre and free Wi-Fi throughout, Sun Sicily Hotel offers rooms in Solarino, a 5-minute drive from the centre.With air conditioning, each room comes with a balcony and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy local cuisine at the restaurant and drinks at the bar. A continental breakfast is offered daily and includes hot drinks, pastries and cold meats.Sun Sicily Hotel is a 20-minute drive from Siracusa, while Valle dell’Anapo Natural Reserve is 6.2 miles away.
- Nice and clean, uncrowded and a pool as it was a very hot day.
- Room was cleaned everyday , floors washed. Room was small but always cleaned , and lady that was cleaning was very nice. Reception was helpful , tried very hard. Paulo was deadly , very nice. Staff doing whatever they can to help.
- Chambre assez spacieuse. Balcon vu sur jardin et piscine. Salle de bain avec baignoire.
- LA GENTILEZZA, CORTESIA E GRANDE DISPONIBILITA’ DELLO STAFF CHE HANNO RESO IL SOGGIORNO VERAMENTE PIACEVOLE NONOSTANTE TUTTO. LA PISCINA E L’INTRATTENIMENTO CON DJ E MUSICA.
- La stanza era confortevole con TV, Aria Condizionata, Frigo
Top Resorts In Agnone Bagni Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Agnone Bagni Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Agnone Bagni Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Agnone Bagni Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!