3 Best Resorts To Stay In Acerra Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Acerra Campania is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Acerra Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acerra Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acerra Campania. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Acerra Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Acerra Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Acerra Campania:
Pietrabianca Exclusive Resort
Located in Pomigliano dʼArco, 8 miles from Naples, Pietrabianca Exclusive Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sorrento is 20 miles from Pietrabianca Exclusive Resort, and Salerno is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Friendly staff, nice pool, even though it was public!
Clean place, in short distance from the airport!
- Camera spaziosa con un grande terrazzo.Staff sempre molto gentile e disponibile. Location molto suggestiva, con piscina esterna.
heel mooi hotel, ideale afstand voor uitstapen naar Napels, capri of Vesuvius.
We waren als enige in dit hotel wat het wel heel rustig maakt, maar ook wel een beetje onwennig. Maar het personeel dat er werkt is bijzonder vriendelijk.
- Struttura recente e molto elegante. Camere ampie e pulite.
- una camera confortevole…e lo staff veramente cordiale e disponibile
- Friendly staff, nice pool, even though it was public!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Masseria Guida offers accommodations in Ercolano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Naples is 6 miles from Masseria Guida, and Sorrento is 14 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 6 miles away.
The staff is amazing! Very kind and always ready for help!
The food is the best. The sea food amazing!
Wines and delicius bread!
All the rooms were very confortable and beautifull!
- the FOOD and SERVICE with Danielle and Susy was exceptional.
- We chose to stay at Masseria Guida as a special trip to celebrate the New Year, and had a fantastic time. Naples, and the local area, as we discovered is fascinating, hectic, historic, but also gritty, and grubby !. Masseria Guida was an oasis of calm in comparison. The restaurant is comparably with anything you would find at a top London venue, and the attention to detail was exceptional. The accommodation is spot on, modern, clean, beautifully appointed, and with great views across Naples. Masseria Guida was easily accessible by car from Naples airport, and is in close proximity to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Mount Versuvius. Driving to the Capodimonte art museum, was straight forward, and well worth a visit. We took a day trip into central Naples, parking near Ercolano station, and used the local trains. A New Years Eve full of fine food, sparkling wine, Iive disco and fireworks rounded off an experience never to forgotten.
Excellent menu! Great experience! Super servis! They definitely deserve Michelin star!
- Estefania and Daniele are great hosts. They let you feel comfortable at any time. We had one of the two double rooms available which was very modern and clean. The masseria is a great place to start trips to the Vesuv, Pompeji or even the Amalfi Coats.
- The staff is amazing! Very kind and always ready for help!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, DubaiVillage is located in Camposano, just 16 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Sorrento is 23 miles from DubaiVillage, and Salerno is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Acerra Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Acerra Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Acerra Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Acerra Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!