3 Best Hotels To Stay In Winesap Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Winesap Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winesap Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winesap Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winesap Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winesap Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winesap Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Winesap Washington State:
Mountain View Lodge
One of our top picks in Chelan.In the resort community of Manson, this hotel is just 3 blocks from Lake Chelan. It has an outdoor pool and hot tub and offers a complementary area shuttle.Free Wi-Fi access is available in every warmly decorated room at Mountain View Lodge. They are also equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and hairdryer.An outdoor pavilion at Mountain View boasts a full kitchen, BBQ grills, picnic tables and a fire pit. The lodge lobby offers free snacks and drinks and is stocked with books and magazines.Accessible by the free shuttle service, Mill Bay Casino and Ma-8 Golf are both 1.5 miles from the lodge.
- Very clean and well managed. Staff is very accommodating.
- I always enjoy staying here. Everyone is friendly and the facilities are great.
- LOVED the check in/out desk attendants. They were both wonderful and cheerful – just super helpful. And i loved Buddy. Made my day!
- No eggs… only waffles and cereal. Could boost the breakfast.
- Beds were comfortable, location is great, rooms are very clean, continental breakfast included, very friendly and helpful management & staff. Hot tub is a great option year-round.
One of our top picks in Chelan.Just steps from the shores of Spaders Bay in downtown Lake Chelan, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Each luxurious guest room features a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is included.Offering rest and relaxation, a spa bathtub is featured in each room at Lakeview Hotel. A flat-screen TV provides in-room entertainment options. All the soundproof rooms include a refrigerator.After enjoying an evening meal at the on-site restaurant, guests of Lakeview Hotel Lake Chelan can kick back with a cocktail. Billiards are available.Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. One of the oldest running movie theaters in Washington, Ruby Theater, is just steps away.
- It was comfortable. We loved the jetted tub, fire place and decor.
The Location of the Hotel is Great..
free parking was a Breeze..
- EVERYTHING! It has got to be one of my most favorite places I’ve ever stayed and we do travel quite a bit!
- Great proximity to town. Restaurant and bar on site.
- Very comfortable hotel. Staff friendly. Excellent location
Deep Water Inn
On historic Woodin Avenue, this Chelan, Washington inn features a restaurant on site. Lakeshore Park is a 5-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout.Fish & fries, waffles, bacon wrapped hot dogs and chicken are just some of the dishes served at Gunther’s Restaurant. Contemporary design and casual dining is available throughout Gunther’s Restaurant at the Deep Water Inn.The Vin Du Lac Winery, Tunnel Hill Winery and other wineries are within a 5-minute drive of the Chelan Deep Water Inn. Chelan shops and other restaurants are a 5-minute walk away.Styled in white linens, each room provides a flat-screen TV and a sitting area. Fresh towels are available in the private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk is available at the property. Air conditioning is provided throughout the Deep Water Inn.
- It was a nice little place. Very clean. Basic comfort. We would stay there again.
- I enjoyed my stay, easy to find, free parking, coffee maker, fridge, microwave, tv, lots of pillows, what is not to like.
- Nice place to stay and a good value for the money.
- Small, but clean and comfortable. For the money, a good deal. Nice folks. Had my room ready, even though I came in very late at night.
- The TV had many channels and the bed was very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Winesap Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winesap Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winesap Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winesap Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!