3 Best Hotels To Stay In Windsor Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Windsor Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Windsor Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Windsor Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Windsor Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Windsor Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Windsor Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Windsor Nova Scotia:
Super 8 Windsor
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Super 8 Windsor is located in Windsor in the region of Nova Scotia.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- I liked that the pool was no diving as we were staying with a team and didn’t have to worry about them jumping in the pool as it was 4ft deep. Waterslide at the pool was excellent for them to burn off energy.
- Extremely clean and comfortable friendly efficient staff great location
- As with all super 8 staff hotel and facilities are v/good
- The bed was very comfortable the breakfast was super and staff very helpful and very accomadating
- Excellent staff. Nice clean rooms. Second time we have stayed there while visiting Nova Scotia.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Tattingstone Inn offers accommodations in Wolfville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- breakfast was incredible , accommodations comfortable and very homey, staff incredibly friendly
- Breakfast portions were good; the fresh yogurt with chocolate drizzle was an added bonus.
- Love the homemade breakfast made from scratch and from local sources
- The hospitality was excellent. So much attention to details and to the llittle things that made our experience an excellent one. New meaning to bed & breakfast. Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was second to none. Would definitely stay here again.
- The esthetics were eye candy and the food and bed met the same high standard.
Victoria’s Historic Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Victoria’s Historic Inn offers accommodations in Wolfville. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 45 miles from Victoria’s Historic Inn.
They were incredibly accommodating with our late arrival due to Air Canada delays.
Their understanding made the whole experience less stressful and we really appreciated the flexibility they showed.
- Breakfast was hot and delicious. The staff was very friendly. Our room was warm and very comfortable. We loved the historic features of the house. A great place to stay!
- Private suite, old fashioned atmosphere which gave a very nostalgic feeling. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff.
- It was a lovely looking place – first place I’ve stayed in in NS with old fashioned furniture, stained glass window. Real sense of history. Most staff were super friendly.
- Very accommodating host, nice toiletries, loved the fireplace in our room
- They were incredibly accommodating with our late arrival due to Air Canada delays.
Top Hotels In Windsor Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Windsor Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Windsor Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Windsor Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!