3 Best Hotels To Stay In Wainiha Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Wainiha Kauai is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wainiha Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wainiha Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wainiha Kauai. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wainiha Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wainiha Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Wainiha Kauai:
Wyndham Bali Hai
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Wyndham Bali Hai offers accommodations in Princeville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 19 miles from the property.
First time to stay at a complex of villas – it really was excellent! Traveling with an infant is usually tough, but everything was easy at the Wyndham Bali Hai Villas. The condo itself was already very baby friendly – request a baby cot (pack and play) when booking. The condo was also very well stocked for catering. Also, the pool had a swallow paddling area – ideal for our son.
Nice atmosphere, beautifully kept grounds and great facilities.
The Island Orientation session was helpful in the morning from 8:30am. Learnt about some of the activities on offer. We booked a helicoptor ride through the concierge with Sunshine Helicoptors (infants fly for free when on parents lap) – absolutely breathtaking – would thoroughly recommend to others.
- The space and privacy and wonderful staff. Melissa laid down a plan for us and it worked.
- very clear, good location, comfortable. the house is big enough.
- The apartments it’s big, clean and well equipped. Location is perfect in the north.
- family friendly facility and location; away from too much commercialism; lush and scenic surroundings; well appointed kitchen
- First time to stay at a complex of villas – it really was excellent! Traveling with an infant is usually tough, but everything was easy at the Wyndham Bali Hai Villas. The condo itself was already very baby friendly – request a baby cot (pack and play) when booking. The condo was also very well stocked for catering. Also, the pool had a swallow paddling area – ideal for our son.
In Princeville, on Kauai’s north coast, Wyndham Shearwater offers fantastic ocean views. It has an outdoor pool and apartments with a private terrace, free Wi-Fi and a spa bathtub.The apartments at Wyndham Shearwater feature carpeted floors and great views. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player. There is a kitchenette with a microwave, coffee maker and a washing machine.The hotel offers massage services, and staff can provide information about Hawaii’s attractions. There are plenty of jogging routes in the surrounding area, and the Woods and Princeville Golf Courses are next door.Wyndham Shearwater is one mile from both Hanalei Beach Park and Princeville Ranch Adventures, where you can go on various treetop zip lines. Princeville Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The double bedroom suite is huge. Kitchen was fantastic. Big and roomy. Large terrace overlooking ocean. It felt like Your own apartment. It was so cozy and convenient that we opted in for cooking dinner inside almost every evening. But You should have a car – all beaches, dining and food stores are a drive way, so renting a car is a must. The Princeville is a nice town that You pass and the way to the beaches and hikes, so shopping for food was convenient, great wild caught fish variety and steaks and fruits and with a grilling pit at the hotel – cooking is a breeze.
- The property was beautiful, quiet and above expectations. The condo’s rooms are huge, immaculate and inviting.
Very spacious, great views, well-appointed.
We had an excellent (special) rate for this size and level of this property.
- Their sister properties are open for your use. We played tennis at the other location. Laundry in the unit was nice and a store was very close by. The view was fantastic!! Great sunrises.
- This property was in a fantastic area with easy access to key beaches and hikes on the island. Really loved the layout and access to the outdoor space for family meals, and relaxing.
Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai
One of our top picks in Princeville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai offers accommodations in Princeville.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Lihue Airport is 19 miles away.
- Nice and quite location on the north coast. Very spaceous rooms with all needed amenities.
- Convenient location – good beds/linen – great washing machine – amazing kitchen – staff are lovely
Great size for the money and very comfortable!
Close to town, good location for activities on the north shore.
The spaciousness of the condo was amazing and really added to our comfort for 4 adults.
Really enjoyed laying by the big pool and using the hot tub in the rocks.
Oh yes, the Mai Tais on Saturday and Sunday were great.
- Excellent, spacious apartments with huge patios! Short walk to a great beach view, longer walk to the beach.
Top Hotels In Wainiha Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wainiha Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wainiha Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wainiha Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!