3 Best Hotels To Stay In Wabash Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Wabash Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wabash Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wabash Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wabash Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wabash Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wabash Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Wabash Indiana:
Charley Creek Inn
Located in Wabash, 27 miles from Kokomo, Charley Creek Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Fort Wayne Airport is 35 miles from the property.
The location was convenient to the Honeywell center. It’s nice to be able to walk to the venue, see a concert and not worry about driving.
After the concert they had a nice lounge where others were at from the concerts. Nice to visit with other concerts goers.
Had a wine tasting there and the room was clean and beautiful. Very quiet hotel – would stay there again.
- The comfort of the beautifully appointed rooms/suites is what keeps me coming back. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Already looking forward to my next stay.
- Ideal location to experience all of the history and charm of Wabash.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Great location. Went to show in area and located right around the corner from theater. Restaurant in hotel had very good food and service.
The hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas.
A very short walk to the Honeywell center for our concert.
- The location was convenient to the Honeywell center. It’s nice to be able to walk to the venue, see a concert and not worry about driving.
Knights Inn Wabash
Located in Wabash, 26 miles from Kokomo, Knights Inn Wabash features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Wayne Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The check in staff were very pleasant and informative, since I was attending a wedding and was not certain the location of where I was going. The price was very reasonable.
- The front desk staff was very helpful, smiling, and friendly.
- I liked the ability to watch cable TV. I liked the king size bed and the handicapped bathroom items. Room was pretty.
- The restaurant has exceptional food. I am originally from Wabash and I knew it was a good place to stay. I used to recommend it to relatives and friends when they came to visit. The prices are comparable to others as comfortable.
- The place was clean, affordable. We stayed pool side, which was great for the Grands. It was quiet, didn’t feel unsafe.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wabash
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wabash is located in Wabash in the region of Indiana, just 28 miles from Kokomo.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fort Wayne Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Our room was very nice, it had a big Jacuzzi in it and we loved that! The location was very close to everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee at breakfast was fresh.
- We had a quiet room. The housekeeper was kind and helpful.
- Bed and pillows were awesome, staff was super friendly and very helpful!
- Bed and pillows were awesome, staff was exceptional, very pleasant and friendlly
- The hotel was off of the road which was nice;so the noise was to a minimum. The room was nice, and roomy. The breakfast was awesome.
Top Hotels In Wabash Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wabash Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wabash Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wabash Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!