3 Best Hotels To Stay In Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department – Top Hotel Reviews
Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department:
Los Almendros de San Lorenzo
In Suchitoto in El Salvador, this charming colonial house overlooks Suchitlán Lake. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned accommodations with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.Set around a central courtyard, the rooms and apartments at Los Almendros de San Lorenzo feature colonial-style décor, and some include original features such as fountains. Some accommodation comes equipped with a whirlpool bathtub.Overlooking the tropical grounds, the hotel’s restaurant serves international food, specializing in Mediterranean dishes. There is also a bar where guests can get a snack or a drink.For a charge, the hotel offers a return shuttle service for day trips to San Salvador. El Salvador’s capital city is around a 45 minute drive away.
- The place is very beautiful with lots of art, a good pool. Nice mix of old mansion with new art.
- We had the honeymoon Suite with our own Pool and view to the lake. Was amazing. Havent really checked out so much of the rest of the Hotel as we had breakfast in our room. Everyone was very helpful and nice and we would totally stay there again. There was even a bottle of wine waiting for us.
- There was a range of breakfast options from fruit to French Toast, including bacon and local fare. All of it was very well prepared and served. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms have great character, the beds are very comfortable. Staff can speak some English to help you out and the owners speak great English. The evening restaurant also serves great food professionally presented. The character of the courtyard with its green plants adds to the great ambience.
- We stayed in the bridal suite. It was very spacious and we loved the view from the patio across the lake. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food available at the hotels restaurant is fantastic
- Amazingly crafted and unique little hotel. A great host who provided us an amazing experience of Suchitoto and El Salvador. Thank you as this will be one of the most memorable places I have ever stayed in. I would return in the future and highly recommend the hotel.
Casa 1800 Suchitoto
Casa 1800 Suchitoto is located in Suchitoto, just 20 miles from San Salvador.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Salvador Airport is 34 miles away.
- The view over the lake is amazing and I really liked the monumental style of the accommodation, breakfast was good as well.
- My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay in Casa 1800. Although the bathroom is a shared bathroom, we were the only ones staying on the property at the time so that didn’t bother us at all. The view is stunning and the food is delicious. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We went out late at night and there was a staff member pendiente for when we got back. Highly recommend!
- Everything was just great and exceeded our expectations (as the hostel had no reviews when we booked it) – spacious room, patio, interior, personnel, breakfast on the terrace with fascinating view on the lake. We would definitely come again when next time in Suchitoto
Really nice staff, Rosa runs the place and is a delight. Served us the breakfast of our choice on the deck overlooking the lake. She even did our laundry for us.
The newly constructed decking has wonderful views.
- For the view of the lake from the terrace out the back where you can also have breakfast, I would stay here again. Super friendly staff, luxury spec.
Chico’s Ranch offers accommodations in Cojutepeque. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Salvador is 21 miles from Chico’s Ranch, and La Herradura is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Suchitoto Cuscatlan Department. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!