3 Best Hotels To Stay In Stevenson Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Stevenson Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stevenson Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stevenson Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stevenson Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stevenson Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stevenson Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Stevenson Alabama:
Best Western Kimball Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Kimball Inn offers accommodations in Kimball. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Kimball, and Lookout Mountain is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The place was great after traveling all day…it was just what we needed.
- Loved the comfort of the bed, and the wide bathroom. The breakfast was also great. The area it is located in is also great because it has a plaza where you have access to stores, gas stations and food.
- Staff was friendly and location had everything and more for eating, drinking, shopping and meeting old friends (which was the purpose of our stay at this location).
- Location was great, just off the freeway and plenty of places within walking distance to pick up supplies
- The pillows were so comfy and the bed was great. A larger tub than a lot of hotels and the room had everything, hair dryer, large fridge, tea and coffee, iron and large closet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kimball
Featuring an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, this hotel is 4 miles from the Tennessee/Alabama border and 9 miles from the Tennessee/Georgia border. It offers comfortable guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kimball provides in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. The warm colored rooms also offer cable TV with pay-per-view movies and a work desk. Jacuzzi rooms are available, as are suites with sofa beds.The hotel serves breakfast and offers barbecue facilities. Guests can access a 24-hour gym and business center. They can also relax by the fireplace.Kimball Crossing Shopping Center is less than 1 miles from Holiday Inn Kimball. Russell Cave National Monument is 13 miles away while Chattanooga is 30 miles away.
- Best breakfast EVER with hotel stay(unless b&b). Cliff in reception was warm, welcoming and helpful to find dinner accommodations
- Bkfst was available at 6 am. & had a nice selection.
- The stay was great and the view was good. It was easy to get to the direction were right on point. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was good. It was quiet and the beds were comfortable.
- very comfortable bed. staff was very friendly breakfast was great.
- Enjoyed breakfast. Cinnamon rolls and coffee were really good. Bed was good. Important for me since I have back problems.
Hampton Inn Kimball
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Kimball offers accommodations in Kimball, just 21 miles from Chattanooga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 27 miles from Hampton Inn Kimball.
- when we arrived we were greeted at the front door by corey……..very very nice man……..he started to tell us all about the area and then we informed him that we lived in the area for 18 years and we were just back visiting friends………the room was great……the beds are amazing……..the breakfast was delicious………the only thing I saw that needed improvement was the bathroom…….the wallpaper was outdated……needs to be brighter in there……….
Very friendly staff
Very comfortable and clean room
- The bed was very comfy, and shower was extra large!
- I stay here quite a bit! Location is ideal for the reason i come to the area!
- I loved the staff. Extremely friendly. They knew that it was a family event and they were so accommodating that our rooms were placed all together. The breakfast was better than if we had gone out to eat. I will definitely stay at Hampton again.
Top Hotels In Stevenson Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stevenson Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stevenson Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stevenson Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!