3 Best Hotels To Stay In Southampton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Southampton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Southampton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southampton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southampton Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Southampton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Southampton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Southampton Ontario:
Quality Inn Southampton
Quality Inn Southampton offers accommodations in Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Tara is 11 miles from Quality Inn Southampton, and Owen Sound is 21 miles away.
- I’d never stayed in a hotel that closed before. So, Christmas night I got a call that I would need to pick up the room key and provide my credit card by 10. The gentlemen was very nice and said he’d stay till 11. My brother ended up stopping by for me so I didn’t have to leave my family get together as he was already out. It felt a little odd to not have someone there but it was comfortable and ended up being a good one night stay,.
Very clean, very quiet during off-season (winter) as not a lot of guests currently staying there. I’ve been in the summer when its been very busy and loud.
Free breakfast with stay which is a bonus!
- Friendly, helpful staff, the hotel located in a new building, great location, excellent breakfast
- The accommodations were excellent. The room was large, extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property.
- Excellent facility, very clean and very comfortable.
Super 8 – Port Elgin
Located in Port Elgin in the region of Ontario, 13 miles from Tara, Super 8 – Port Elgin features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- My favorite is the salt water pool and the hot tub. We have stayed here multiple times and the rooms are always clean, the breakfast is great.
- The hotel was quiet and the room was decently spacious. Checking in was fast and our room was easy to find. The indoor pool was a nice treat to use. Our room had a kitchenette which could have been handy if we were staying there for a longer period of time.
- I liked the pool, fitness room, breakfast and room with outside access to my car because they switched me to a ground floor room. Overall quite pleased.
- Bedroom suite and all common areas were very clean and comfortable.
- Pool and Spa were nice n clean, deluxe rooms poolside were awesome, within walking distance of Boston Pizza and Tim Horton’s next door, Breakfast variety was fantastic as well, we will be coming back again!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Windspire Inn offers accommodations in Port Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tara is 13 miles from Windspire Inn, and Owen Sound is 24 miles away.
Breakfast was excellent
Location was great
Was very clean
- the owners were so welcoming and friendly. I felt like i was in my family home. Rooms were lovely, continental breakfast was perfect. All round, exceeded my expectations.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices
- The bed was comfy and the location was great. The breakfast was a true continental so I wouldn’t call it a B&B but a quaint country inn.
- It was a quaint clean place close to beach with. Wet nice owners. We had a tiny room by choice and loved it. They were willing to give us a bigger room but we choose to stay in this quirky little room
- Breakfast was excellent
Top Hotels In Southampton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Southampton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Southampton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Southampton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!