3 Best Hotels To Stay In South Boston Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
South Boston Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in South Boston Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Boston Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Boston Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in South Boston Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in South Boston Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In South Boston Virginia:
Days Inn and Suites South Boston / Danville
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn and Suites South Boston / Danville offers accommodations in South Boston.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The breakfast :No gluten free options ,grits should be added
- The staff was friendly and helpful in the morning. I don’t know why, but always am jazzed by a continental breakfast with a waffle maker; they had a waffle maker!
- The breakfast was good. The hotel accommodated me by allowing me to check out an hour later.
- Breakfast okay wishing for grits like them when on vacation only time eat
- I like the comfort of the bed…blankets and pillows soft and comfy
Quality Inn South Boston
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn South Boston offers accommodations in South Boston. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The location was good my room was a great size and it was very quiet.
- Room, breakfast bar, and office were very clean. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and concerned with our accommodations. The breakfast bar attendant was very efficient and every offering was well supplied. We had requested a quiet room and it was.
- Excellent customer service ar the front desk and housekeeping. Clean rooms and hot breakfast available.
- The pillows and bed we’re a dream after driving for 8 hrs. And the facility is well maintained and the housekeeper was always around
- The staff was very friendly. Also breakfast was good
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott South Boston
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott South Boston offers accommodations in South Boston.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was first class. The employees were cute and nice.
- The room was nice. The bed is nice and comfy and the pillows are to die for!!
- Staff was very helpful. Even made reservations at molasses grill for us
- The room & overall facility was nicely decorated and well laid out. We arrived quite late and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast far surpassed what I have usually experienced in a complementary meal. Overall a very pleasant experience.
- The bed and the linens were clean and comfortable. Plenty of lamps around the room, so you can chose the amount of light for the evening hours. The room also had several conveniently placed electrical outlets. Lots of towels, and the option to “go green” in order to conserve resources.
Top Hotels In South Boston Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in South Boston Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in South Boston Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in South Boston Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!