3 Best Hotels To Stay In Sharon Springs New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sharon Springs New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sharon Springs New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sharon Springs New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sharon Springs New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sharon Springs New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sharon Springs New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Sharon Springs New York State:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Paradise Inn offers accommodations in Sharon Springs, just 17 miles from Cooperstown.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 42 miles from Paradise Inn.
- Conveniently located in the central part of town. Owner was very friendly and accommodating.
- Extremely close to Harvest Fest and Beekman 1802. Owner was extremely nice and very accommodating.
- The owner was incredibly helpful and pleasant. The location was lovely, especially the mountain views and air and the proximity to a great breakfast cafe.
- Good location, quiet facilities, can’t beat the price! John was very available and accommodating, even upgraded our room!
- If you have a reason to stay in Sharon Springs and cost is your primary consideration, Paradise Inn may work for you. The owner is friendly and it is inexpensive.
The Inn at Cobleskill
Rodeway Inn & Suites Cobleskill is located in Cobleskill, 23 miles from Cooperstown and 28 miles from Windham.Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Nothing! We stayed here 16.5 years ago when it was a Best Western. Mrs. Dietz was the manager of it, and it was beautiful and clean with a friendly staff. Not the case this time!
- The room was very large and comfortable. We had a king sized bed and even that did not take up that much space. We also had a sofa, table for my laptop, tv, refrigerator and microwave. It was easy to get to and the staff was very friendly. My only issue was that the breakfast was a bit underwhelming, but overall, I would definitely go back again.
- The rooms were very old and the beds were horrible. And when we checked in on Saturday the young lady behind the counter said we had to pay for both rooms upfront it was policy of the hotel
We have stayed at this property many times when it was a Great Western Hotel There is no comparison. Felt like we were at a welfare hotel Room not clean and general condition of property was very rundown Formerly the restaurant was open for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Now more only open for dinner and not on Sunday or Monday. The pool was not open. We lodged a complaint at desk and really no one there to speak to other than the sales manager who was very nice but could not help us. When we called to make reservation, no one answered the phone after repeated tries and finally booked online That should have been a red light for us
Will never stay there again and it is a shame as we love the area
- Light bulb was not working and maintenance man came fairly quickly and fixed.
Super 8 Cobleskill
The Cobleskill hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a game room, and guest rooms equipped with cable TV and a work desk. The State University of New York at Cobleskill is 2 miles away.Rooms come with a sitting area and a private bathroom. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided at Cobleskill Super 8.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fruit and pastries.A 24-hour front desk is provided to guests. Vending machines that offer drinks and snacks are also available.Shopping and dining are a 5 minute drive from Super 8 Cobleskill. Cobleskill Golf & Country Club is 1 miles away.
- It is a nice looking hotel. The staff are wonderful, every single one of them. It was decorated very nicely for Christmas. They worked very hard to keep the sidewalk and parking lot cleared of the snow. Thank you very much.
- Great accommodation for the price. It’s definitely not luxurious but the basics are all done very well here.
- The breakfast was great and the staff was helpful and very friendly!!!!
- Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.
- The room was clean, the beds comfortable. We liked waffles for the breakfast.
Top Hotels In Sharon Springs New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sharon Springs New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sharon Springs New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sharon Springs New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!