3 Best Hotels To Stay In Seabrook Island South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Seabrook Island South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seabrook Island South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seabrook Island South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seabrook Island South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seabrook Island South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seabrook Island South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Seabrook Island South Carolina:
One of our top picks in Kiawah Island – and a guest favorite.
This Kiawah Island hotel is in Freshfields Village and is just under 1 miles from Bohicket Marina and Market. Features include a full-service bar, free hot breakfast, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all Residence Inn by Marriott hotel rooms. A desk, ironing facilities, and alarm clock are also included in addition to a private bathroom.For guests’ convenience, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available. An ATM and free parking are on site at this South Carolina Charleston Residence Inn by Marriott as well.Cougar Point Golf Course is 3.5 miles from the hotel, Charleston Executive Airport is an 18-minute drive away, and Kiawah Beachwalker Park is just 2 miles from this Residence Inn.
- upon arrival the reception lady asked if we would like to upgrade to a larger room that was available which we did at no extra charge. Staff was exceptional Great location to the small downtown shopping area. Great service Good breakfast
- The breakfast was very good, eggs, bacon or turkey or pork sausage, plenty of breads, fruit, always variety of yogurts. Brie and cheeses. Excellent front desk staff! Jazz each Thursday night. outside pool was heated (Feb) they said??? I took a dip anyway. The Inn is within Fairfields Village, with lots of stores, restaurants. I recommend King St Grille across the street. If you want to rent bikes from seacoast in the Village, do it before you leave your house!
Excellent customer service
- Our room was excellent, spacious, and clean. The hotel and staff were very accommodating.
- Room was spacious. Breakfast was delicious. Staff was very accommodating. Impressed with 2 gentlemen taking care of breakfast area. Manager came around asking if everything was ok during breakfast.
Tides Folly Beach
One of our top picks in Folly Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront South Carolina hotel features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and bar. Free property-wide Wi-Fi is provided as well. Historic Central Charleston is 11 miles away.All guest rooms feature a private balcony, oceanfront view, and 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Coffee-making facilities are also provided at Tides Folly Beach.Guests can kayak, surf, or parasail at Folly Beach, which is adjacent to the hotel. A fitness center and business center are offered at this South Carolina Tides Folly Beach as well.BLU serves fresh, seasonal seafood with ocean views for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A late night menu is available. BLU’s Beach Bar offers light fare and specialty cocktails by the pool daily.The Center Street Shopping District is a one minute walk from the hotel. Guests will be 4 miles from Morris Island Lighthouse and 16 miles from Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum.
- Located on the beach, everything was clean and worked well. Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Comfortable beds.
- Listening to the waves of the ocean. The lady in the coffee shop was super nice.
- Location. Your hosts at the front door were helpful and delightful. Tides is a very COMFORTABLE and accommodating place. We have been there multiple times and will return next year.
- The property was very clean and pristine the oceanfront bedroom was wonderful. This time of year it was very quiet.
- The bed was nice and had the right number of pillows. My view of the beach was amazing.
Holliday Inn of Folly Beach
Located in Folly Beach, 650 feet from Charleston, Holliday Inn of Folly Beach features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleston International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Rooms were clean. Very close to beach, and restaraunts.
- It was located close to what I wanted to do while I was there and it was in easy walking distance to restaurants.
- They were able to change our room when requested or I would have checked out and went elsewhere.
- Horrible room fridge didn’t work. Landscape guy blew sand all over my vehicle and left it there when he was done
- Old and dated. We booked for a kitchen and got a microwave. In the documents there was a dishwasher but there was only a sink with no towell or soap.
Top Hotels In Seabrook Island South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seabrook Island South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seabrook Island South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seabrook Island South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!