3 Best Hotels To Stay In Scottsville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Scottsville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Scottsville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scottsville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scottsville Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Scottsville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Scottsville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Scottsville Virginia:
Affordable Suites Charlottesville
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Affordable Suites Charlottesville is located in Charlottesville, just 21 miles from Waynesboro.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 9 miles from Affordable Charlottesvile.
- The shower water flow is very abundant. The whole suite is very clean.
- Ashley is a very nice lady. She works with you getting you the room u want and making sure it right.
- It was very clean with a handicapped accessible room & bathroom!
- The price was great. Full size refrigerator and mini-stove.
- The most hotels are in the downtown or the north side of Charlottesville. This accommodation is special because of closer to the famous attraction; Monticello. There are also bus lines but we didn’t use the bus.
Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Monticello
This Charlottesville hotel is minutes from the Historic Downtown Mall and the University of Virginia. The hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Monticello features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The on-site Charlotte’s restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner.Guest rooms at the Charlottesville Holiday Inn are equipped with cable TV and coffee makers.Monticello, the estate of Thomas Jefferson, is a 10 minute drive from the Holiday Inn in Charlottesville. Jefferson Vineyards is 5.4 miles away.
- We had a long day of driving, and did not wish to get back in the car to hunt for dinner. We ate in the restaurant in the hotel…..it was fabulous! The dinner was easily the best salmon we had ever had. The service was excellent, and we had wonderful seating right near the cozy fireplace on a chilly night. 5 stars from us!
- The hotel just completed renovating the rooms. Very clean and fresh.
- I was there on thanksgiving and everyone was so accommodating and friendly. My room was great. I loved everything about my stay.
- We look forward to getting a good cup of coffee first thing when we wake up and there it was ….a Kerig! We stayed at 3 other hotels on our trip from SW MO to Richmond, VA including an upscale hotel in Louisville and all the others had those terrible coffee machines we’ve seen in hotels for years. What a treat!
- I appreciated being able to check in early and they helped find me a room with a pull out couch since two full bed rooms were not available on such short notice. Also the staff was really accommodating with my dog, usually when you ask about a pet people get instantly annoyed, they were very welcoming and it was very easy to put my dog on the reservation.
The Clifton offers accommodations in Charlottesville. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Room was too hot, temp went up and down by 5 degrees every 1/2 hour
- The rooms are lovely. The whole inn is cute and very comfy. Close to Charlottesville but also very quiet.
The Southern charm was apparent in every aspect of our stay (the setting, accommodations, staff, service and dining). Mellow, gracious and lovely.
The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious.
The inn is located in a quiet pastoral setting while also conveniently situated to reach Monticello a short drive away, or explore the University of Virginia and eateries in nearby Charlottesville.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful! The property is beautiful.
- Had major problem with Wi-Fi in the cottages and no phone service — from the inn’s line. We were moved inside the Inn and everything was fine after that.
Top Hotels In Scottsville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Scottsville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Scottsville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Scottsville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!