3 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De Moya Castilla-la Mancha:
Tierras de Moya
This quaint luxury hotel in the Cuenca mountains combines the best in comfort and location, lying at the foot of the historical village of Moya.An 18th-Century mansion fully restored to its former splendour, Tierras de Moya has everything to ensure your stay is a relaxing and stimulating one.The Tierras de Moyas spacious rooms preserve many of the buildings original features, including the beautiful wood ceiling beams. Enjoying plenty of natural light, the rooms are also exceptionally well-equipped.Keep in touch with friends using the free internet conection available throughout the hotel. Pamper yourself at the hotel spa and relax in the swimming-pool in the garden.Alternatively, explore the beautiful landscape by renting quads or going horse-riding.
- A warm welcome and a lovely property. Swimming pool looked great and would be a benefit in the summer.
- Beautiful large rooms. Fantastic garden and pool. Very nice breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
- This overnight was just superb. The family could not have done anything more to make our stay enjoyable.
- The room was large with a nice comfy bed. Unfortunately we did not have a balcony. The spa bath was lovely. The owners of the hotel were lovely and very friendly even though they did not speak English. The buffet breakfast was delicious and enough for at least ten people not two!
- La habitación espectacular, el personal muy amable y atento, fuimos con nuestro perro y no tuvimos ningún problema, La zona de spa y los paisajes exteriores. El desayuno y las cenas muy buenas. Es un sitio perfecto para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza
Offering an a la carte restaurant, Casa Emilio is located 50 feet from River Turia in Torre Baja, in Valencia. It features a terrace and a bar.Featuring a tiled floor, all rooms come with heating and a TV. A wardrobe is included. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and bidet. Extras include a desk.At Casa Emilio guests will find a bar and a tour desk. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing.Casa Emilio is a short walk from shops and restaurants. Parroquia de Santa Maria is 1,000 feet away, Los Santos is 1.9 miles from the property. The ciity of Teruel is at a distance of 35 km
- Standard of room and meals good ,exactly the same as the last time we stayed.
- A very adaquate 2 star hotel all that is needed for a short stop over. Clean, very helpful staff, easy to find and good secure parking. Restaurant and breakfast available. No wi-fi but very good value. Well reccomended for what it is.
- The staff was friendly the food was good the room was clean but the best part was the locked my trike in the under ground garage so it was safe and I didn’t need to unload the luggage
Location on the main (but in the same time quiet) road, easy to find.
Helpful and friendly staff. Great dinner in the restaurant.
- Having stayed here en-route to Bilbau last year and enjoyed our stay then, we decided to stay coming from St Malo this time en-route to Spain. Nice surprise that the bar/restaurant was open this time as more people were staying (Monday the bar was closed last year, but did find a pleasant bar nearby that had simple but good, bar food)We had a nice meal in the bar, I wish though there were some vegetables served with the meal .Another plus underfloor heating ***
El Cierzo de Javalambre
Offering modern rooms, this charming hotel is set in Arcos de las Salinas, within an hour’s drive of Javalambre and Valdelinares’ ski slopes. El Cierzo de Javalambre features a restaurant and a relaxing lounge area with a fireplace.Each spacious room at El Cierzo de Javalambre has stylish, contemporary décor, combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and stonework. There is free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy creative Aragonese cuisine in the Cierzo’s restaurant. The hotel offers a free tea service throughout the day.Serra Calderona and Serra d’Espada nature reserves are within 90 minutes’ drive of the Javalambre. Valencia and the surrounding beaches are approximately 74.6 miles away.
- Lovely modern hotel in the middle of a small village
- Location, at the foot of the Observatorio Astrofísico de Javalambre.
Do not drive pass this hotel!
You will not be disappointed .
Suffice to say a surprise awaits you.
- The location right next to the start of some nice walks.
- Todo estuvo genial, instalaciones y personal estupendo
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De Moya Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moya Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!