3 Best Hotels To Stay In SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Santʼantonio Ruinas Sardinia:
Albergo Diffuso Il Mandorlo
Located in Baressa, 20 miles from Oristano, Albergo Diffuso Il Mandorlo features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- We lucked upon this when disappointed at another location. What a blessing. The breakfast were great the recommendations to a pizzeria in a nearby town first rate. When we expressed an interest in local wines, having completed his tasks our host arranged a local winery to open for us and, because of their lack of English (and our lack of Italian) escorted us as we visited the vineyard and winery
- Marc was a fantastic host, he could not do enough for us. He gave us excellent information and advice about the area what to see and do made reservations for dinner. He is so passionate about Sardinia it’s food, wine and culture, so very lucky to have stayed at this wonderful accommodation full of character and charm.
- breakfast outside, furniture new, owner very kind, free courtesy water
- Da wir die einzigen Gäste waren, können wir zur bereits erwähnten Hellhörigkeit der Zimmer nichts sagen. Wir haben hervorragend geschlafen, da das schöne Haus mit großzügigem Außenbereich in einer Fußgängerzone liegt. Es gab ein sehr leckeres süßes Frühstück, aber ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass es nicht jedermanns Geschmack ist. Der Besitzer hat uns gute Ausflugs- und Restauranttipps gegeben.
Accueil super et conseil pour trouver un lieu pour diner
Propreté de l’auberge
Des coins pour se poser et se reposer en dehors de la chambre
Hotel Su Nuraxi
Hotel Su Nuraxi is in the fertile area of Sole di Sardegna Farm, just 500 feet from the Unesco World Heritage Site of the Barumini Nuraghe.Set in the heart of Sardinia, Hotel Su Nuraxi is only 34 miles from Oristano and 37 miles from Cagliari. This new hotel features a gourmet restaurant and 10 comfortably furnished rooms. With its wide green spaces, Hotel Su Nuraxi offers free private parking, a rich flower garden and a large outdoor patio.The hotel provides a number of services so guests can fully enjoy a relaxing farm vacation. You can find a fully-equipped children’s playground and a horseback riding school. The hotel will also organize various day trips to surrounding attractions and airport transportation from Cagliari are available upon request.Enjoy a taste of Sardinian culture with local specialties and traditional dishes prepared by the hotel’s chef. Offering refined cuisine, the hotel restaurant can also organize banquets for special ceremonies and events, and prepare meals for business lunches and dinners.
- Clean hotel with very quiet and peaceful atmosphere. A beautiful view of su nuraxi from the breakfast table. Signora Tonina was very accommodating and knowledgable about the area. A perfect place for a peaceful autumn get a way.
- Very convenient for the Su Nuraxhe site. Friendly owners and staff.
The location; within walking distance of the Su Nuraxi archaeological site is definitely a plus.
The restaurant offers genuine food at reasonable price.
- de patio vonden we het fijnst. De kamer was rustig en het bed confortabel
The hotel is within easy walking distance of the nuraghe.
Friendly welcoming owners and a good restaurant.
Hotel Sa Lolla
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Sa Lolla offers accommodations in Barùmini, just 26 miles from Oristano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Elmas Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The location – for visiting the Su Nuraxi archeological site.
- The owners were lovely and the swimming pool was excellent
- Ancient house in the village center, nice. So nice in a place like that to find a swimming pool.
- Sehr nettes Personal, das auch auf Wünsche mit Engagement eingeht; Nachtessen hervorragend, Frühstück flexibel. Lage für Ausflüge zu Nuraghen, Heiligtümern etc. ausgezeichnet.
Keine Eier zum Frühstück
Aussenbereich etwas ungepflegt, Pool nicht sehr sauber
Top Hotels In Santʼantonio Ruinas Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in SantʼAntonio Ruinas Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!