3 Best Hotels To Stay In Samaipata – Top Hotel Reviews
Samaipata is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Samaipata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Samaipata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Samaipata. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Samaipata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Samaipata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Samaipata.
3 Best Hotels In Samaipata:
Posada Guasu offers accommodations in Samaipata.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Very beautiful and charming place with a nice garden to hang out. Perfect location just around the corner of the main square.
Linda is a perfect host and does care a lot about her guests.
would always go back there
- We spent three nights with the delightful and hospitable Lina at Posada Guasu. We stayed in one of her simple but comfortable en suite rooms around the flower filled patio. Lina herself was the most charming and helpful host and we had the pleasure of meeting her husband and her mother as well. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was good and the nights were cool and quiet. Lina gave us a good breakfast with great fruit, pancakes and coffee being the highlights. The location of Posada Guasu just off the plaza is perfect and staying with Lina, talking about flowers or relaxing in one of the hammocks on her patio greatly enhanced our stay in Samaipata.
- Central location just off the central plaza. Liena, the owner, was away during our stay so we missed out on her reportedly great breakfasts and attentiveness. Lovely courtyard garden areas with arts and crafts touches.
- The hosts were wonderful! We had a large suite in the gorgeous courtyard which was insulated from the noise of late night motorists. Breakfast was scrumptious and it was located in the heart of Semipata.
- absolutly the best home away from home. beautiful house, cosy rooms, excellent hosting, super healthy breakfast… just the place to keep going back…. surely i will soon… the best place to disconnect and relax….
- Very beautiful and charming place with a nice garden to hang out. Perfect location just around the corner of the main square.
La Vida es Bella
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Vida es Bella offers accommodations in Samaipata. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.
- good beds, nice garden, decent breakfast. room heater promptly provided
- Excellent breakfast, very quiet and peaceful place. Owner, Sylvain a very charming host.
- Great hotel. The owner is a frenchman who really knows his bussiness. everything was perfect, from the location to the breakfast.
- Very welcoming staff and owner, Sylvain. Excellent breakfast and dining area. Great location. Room was great and lots of hot water in shower.
- La limpieza del lugar excelente, buena atención y muy cerca de la plaza principal.
El Pueblito Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Pueblito Resort offers accommodations in Samaipata. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
– great host (fixed our cold shower within 10 min)
– very friendly staff members (she gave us very good tips for the best bar & restaurant places in town)
– the hotel has an incredible view on Samaipata due to its location on the top of the hill (best views in town)
– nice pool area to relax and enjoy those views
– we had dinner at the hotel – very good food for a good price
– free coffee and tee anytime during the day
– One of the nicest hotels I stayed at in South America
If you are looking for a peaceful place to relax and forget about everyday life this is the place to stay for a couple of days!
Maria & Georg
- The entire concept of El Pueblito is excellent. The staff is very helpful. Excellent food!
- Great setting, impressive views, large house/room, nicely set up and cosy hotel, great personnel, possibility to dine and lunch.
- The food was as it should be in a restaurant for this price. Very much appreciated for us with sensitive stomachs.
- Very nice. Guest cottages were different sizes and themes. Ours was very clean and comfortable. Bathroom was spacious, lots of hot water ( you have to wait 15 seconds or so, no big deal ). Bed was good, staff/ owners were beyond compare, spoke fluent English and Spanish, and gave truly personalized service.
- – great host (fixed our cold shower within 10 min)
Top Hotels In Samaipata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Samaipata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Samaipata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Samaipata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!