3 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint George South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint George South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint George South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint George South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint George South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint George South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint George South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Saint George South Carolina:
Days Inn St George
Located in Saint George, 25 miles from Orangeburg, Days Inn St George features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Santee is 21 miles from Days Inn St George, and Summerville is 28 miles away. Charleston International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- 1st floor good, dog walk outside good, roomy room good, front dedk person great (night and morning), breakfast good, restaurant nearby, skynyrds good as well, most satisfied!
- Everything was great about this place. Friendly staff and clean rooms will definitely will go back
- Everything was great but the bed could had been better
- Check-in was a breeze! Room was exactly where we wanted to be. Breakfast was delicious and had so many items to choose from.
- Excellent accommodations and value for a travel stop.
Quality Inn Saint George
Quality Inn Saint George offers accommodations in Saint George. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Orangeburg is 25 miles from Quality Inn Saint George, and Santee is 20 miles away. Charleston International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Dated, old, needs improvement, outdoor area could be maximized
- The morning staff was kind; the night staff not so much.
- Lights in bath area out staff unable to fix. T V very few stations working
- The room was very clean, bed very comfortable, and location was a breeze
- I was tired from driving. It provided a bed & shower.
Econo Lodge Saint George
Econo Lodge Saint George offers accommodations in Saint George. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orangeburg is 25 miles from Econo Lodge Saint George, and Santee is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charleston International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The kind service. They went out of their way to please. The breakfast was a nice touch.
- It was a block from the venue I was working with so we didn’t check in until after 10 pm. We didn’t have a drive far after coming right off the road and working for 8 hours on my feet.
- The staff was so polite and accommodating. We were upgraded to queen dbls w/o asking.
Ease to reach the facility off of highway
- Would definitely stay there again. Good experience.
Top Hotels In Saint George South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint George South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint George South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint George South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!