3 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Fortunat Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Fortunat Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Fortunat Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Fortunat Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Fortunat Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Fortunat Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Fortunat Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Saint Fortunat Quebec:
Manoir du Lac William
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Manoir du Lac William is located in St-Ferdinand. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, canoeing and hiking. Victoriaville is 19 miles from Manoir du Lac William, and Thetford Mines is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
The view from the main lodge was awesome and we got to enjoy this as we ate in the restaurant.
The meals in the restaurant were very good but that also comes with $.
- The Norwegian spa was wonderful! The indoor pool was very nice too.
- la vue est superbe, les activités sur places sont variées
accès au spa avec musique de détente
activité sur le lac
randonnée dans le bois
- Bel établissement sur un site enchanteur. Le forfait inclus l’accès à tous les services de l’établissement: piscine, spa nordique, kayak, pédalo, vélo et autres. Pas besoin de payer de surplus pour tout ce qu’on veut faire.
- The view from the main lodge was awesome and we got to enjoy this as we ate in the restaurant.
Auberge de la Chanterelle
Located in Disraeli in the region of Quebec, 31 miles from Victoriaville, Auberge de la Chanterelle features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- outdoor area to sit by the lake. Close to nice Marina
- The place was very quiet. The staff didn’t speak english, and we don’t speak french, but they were very friendly and we were able to figure everything out! Very hospitable!
- Bed comfortable, private bath. Host gave us a map of the village listing some of the local restaurants. Pizza place was excellent – not just pizza
- Loved where the Auberge was situated. The staff was outstanding, bending over backwards to grant our wishes!!!
- Mériterait une étoile de plus par rapport à d’autres établissements où nous avons séjournés
Auberge La Bonne Mine
Showcasing a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, Auberge La Bonne Mine is located in Thetford Mines. The inn has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This inn has ski storage and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 50 miles away.
- Liked interacting with other couples @ breakfast. Comfortable room, quiet. Owner helpful, friendly.
- Chambre superbe, auberge avec un beau cachet… excellente cuisine!!!
- L’accueil très personnalisé et des plus chaleureux et convivial – A through personnalized experience from the owners and a more than warmth welcoming
Grande chambre, propre.
Choix de menus au déjeuner.
- Quel bel endroit, très propre et charmant , les amants des maisons qui ont une histoire, serons servi. Dans la chambre tout y est, il ne manque rien . Le déjeuner étais très bien. La dame de la réception très accueillante a pris le temps de venir nous montrer la chambre .J’y retournerai c’est certain.
Top Hotels In Saint Fortunat Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Fortunat Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Fortunat Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Fortunat Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!