3 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Saint-eugene De Ladriere Quebec:
Le Vieux Bicois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Vieux Bicois offers accommodations in Bic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Clean floors with no carpets. The main house is old antique decorated,beautiful. The second building is clean modern. Well maintained.
- Great breakfast buffet, served in another location nearby (5 minutes walk).
- A most sumptuous and varied breakfast, even included some cooked items, like sausages and bacon and eggs
- Pleasant and clean with basic comforts reasonably priced. Included is delicious and copious breakfast buffet at inn under same management within walking distance.
- Food was excellent, very clean and tidy. Very quiet and peaceful. Owners were very friendly and hospitable.
Auberge des Îles
Located in Bic, 10 miles from Rimouski, Auberge des Îles features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Quaint with lots of lovely antiques. Located near Parc du Bic.
- The antique style, the friendliness of the owner who left fruits and muffins in our room since we were leaving early before breakfast was served and arranged a reservation for us at a nearby restaurant.
- Breakfast was amazing! They no longer serve dinner. Room was clean. The shower is typical european size (SMALL). Wide plank pine floors were lovely. Owner is abrupt.
- Fantastic buffet breakfast…best I have ever seen.
- Charming old auberge. Mona Lisa room had great cross ventilation. Nice places to sit outside. Owner is very hospitable, put our travel freezer packs in his freezer overnight. Excellent restaurant for dinner is right next door. Really enjoyed this place, will be happy to return.
L’Auberge du Mange Grenouille
Located in Le Bic with a panoramic view of the Bic Islands, this Rimouski inn is only 2 minutes’ drive from Le Bic National Park. Complimentary breakfast is included. Fine dining and regional cuisine is available on site.Boasting theatrical décor, rooms at L’Auberge du Mange Grenouille showcase bold colours. Free Wi-Fi and an en suite bathroom are standard in all rooms. A garden or sea view may be included.On-site dining features local produce at Mange Grenouille Auberge, Special diet menus are available. With its dim lighting and romantic décor, La buvette du Mange Grenouille offers a wine bar.From 29 June to 1 September, it is mandatory for guests to purchase 1 meal throughout their stay. An à la carte menu is available, as well as a table d’hôte menu in the evening. Prices vary and are payable at the hotel. Guests must make a reservation prior to arrival.Guests may shop at Mange Grenouille Auberge’s on-site boutique. A visit to Théâtre Du Bic is just 6 minutes’ walk away. Club de Golf de Bic offers additional recreation only 1 miles away.
- The breakfast was great. Fine dining for the evening was excellent with great choices of french cuisine. Beautiful views around the gardens and many conversation pieces around the hotel.
Theatrical & whimsical
Excellent food & service
- The room was amazing. The bed comfy. The grounds beautiful. Breakfast was delicious.
- What a beautiful place. Everything about the place we perfect. Very well decorated. We had a 5 star dinner and breakfast. The breakfast is included in the room price. Very good value for your money.
- Breakfast and dinner were excellent along with a variety of choices.
Top Hotels In Saint-eugene De Ladriere Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!