3 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-André-Avellin Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-André-Avellin Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Saint-andré-avellin Quebec:
Located in Montebello, 17 miles from Namur, Auberge Montebello features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 42 miles from Auberge Montebello.
- This was a great place to stay. The room was lovely with a beautiful river view. The decor of the place was perfect with a vintage style and warmth. Great breakfast, waffles, fruit, everything you could want. Nice and quiet, didn’t hear any noise from other guests.
The food (breakfast Saturday, brunch Sunday) was phenomenal, and got plaudits from my Toronto relatives, who are not easily impressed.
Also, to a person, the staff was highly motivated and solicitous.
- Good value for the money. Great location. Friendly staff.
- Excellent waffles for breakfast. Nice comfortable room. Friendly host.
- Staff was nice. The room cool. Water got warm quickly when showering.
Le Petit Château Montebello B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Petit Château Montebello B&B offers accommodations in Montebello, just 17 miles from Namur.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Macdonald Cartier Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great location, beautiful historic house, excellent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff!
I enjoyed absolutely everything about this place. The rooms were extremely clean and had a beautiful decor, the homemade crepes for breakfast were delicious, and both people who welcomed me were lovely and extremely helpful.
The place was right at the center of the village which made it easy to walk anywhere. 10min walk from the Chateau Fairmount where you could rent equipment for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, or skating.
Best place in Montebello!
- Clean & Comfortable room, Very nice hosts, Great advice about the area and the next stops of our road trip
- Management awesome, friendly and helpful. Free use of kitchen, main living room, etc. Antique elements throughout very charming. Oodles of books in case you’re bored.
- Property & service are warm-hearted, with old-school decor. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Well worth the price, especially if you have friends/events at chateau Montebello and you want to save a few hundred dollars!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir Chamberland offers accommodations in Montebello, just 17 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint-andré-avellin Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-André-Avellin Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!