3 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruffec Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffec Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Ruffec Poitou-charentes:
Camping La Forêt de Tessé
Camping La Forêt de Tessé in Grosbout provides accommodations with free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.All rooms in Camping La Forêt de Tessé are equipped with a kettle. All units will provide guests with a toaster.You can play table tennis and billiards at Camping La Forêt de Tessé.Angoulême is 30 mi from Camping La Forêt de Tessé. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 37 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in the village of Chaunay, in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, this hotel offers a bar and restaurant. With free parking, it is located a 40-minute drive from the center of Poitiers.With free WiFi access, the guest rooms are elegantly decorated and located on the upper floors of the hotel. They are each equipped with an LCD TV, telephone and private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. For other meals, guests can enjoy traditional French dishes in the restaurant, or relax with a drink in the bar area.A hairdresser, a bakery, and a pharmacy are located just 150 feet from the hotel.
- Friendly hotel, eat in restaurant and food was excellent. English locals in bar at night and they were good company.
- Excellent. My daughter needed some minor medical attention and the management were excellent in helping arranging for us to see a doctor
- Centrally located in Chaunay, owner is very friendly and helpful. Room was upgraded without request as they were able to . Staff very pleasant, room was clean and had everything I needed. Only negative was a wonky toilet seat….which I am sure will be fixed.
- Agnes was amazingly helpfull and made us feel very welcome.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, comfy bed, clean room, good food
Hotel des Voyageurs
Located in Chef-Boutonne, Hotel des Voyageurs features a restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi internet access. The property also offers free private parking on site.All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom, an LCD TV and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are proposed at the restaurant, which has a fireplace and a modern decor. A la carte menus are proposed Tuesday to Saturday,During summertime you can enjoy your meals on the outdoor terrace.La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 54 mi away, Cognac is 56 kma way and Poitiers is 45 mi from Hotel des Voyageurs.
- Very pleasant location. Excellent restaurant. Staff helpful & friendly.
- This is a small town in an area that is off the main tourist track, peaceful and very typically rural French. I had to call the emergency number on the door for the owner to come and open the hotel for me, which she did very quickly and made me welcome. The only food available on a Sunday night was at the pizzeria opposite, but it had a full menu of both pizzas and plenty of other dishes, was reasonably priced and provided honest, tasty food in large portions.
- chambre spacieuse et confortable, calme. Mise à disposition des clients au 1er étage d’un petit salon équipé d’une cafetière, d’une bouilloire, d’un micro onde, café, thé, infusion et chocolat . Le dimanche ou nous étions présents ils ne servaient pas de petits déjeuners mais ils avaient mis à notre disposition en plus de ce qui était déjà disponible du lait , de la brioche, des biscottes, du beurre de la confiture et des petites galettes. Merci pour cette attention.
- La chambre était très bien ,la personne qui nous a reçu charmante et très professionnel.Nous n’avons pas mangé car nous étions au championnat de France d auto cross. J’ai bien apprécié le plateau courtoisie à l’exterieur de la chambre .
tres bon hotel au calme personnel tres professionel et agreable
excellent rapport qualite prix
Top Hotels In Ruffec Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruffec Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!