3 Best Hotels To Stay In Romset Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Romset Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romset Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romset Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romset Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romset Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romset Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Romset Nordland:
Myre Kysthotell offers pet-friendly accommodations in Myre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Nyksund Ekspedisjonen offers accommodations in Nyksund. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Svolvaer Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- We loved the complete surprise of discovering an extraordinary town built on stilts at the edge of the sea after negotiating a narrow cliff-side road. The mixture of carefully renovated dwellings with run-down abandoned ones is fascinating and speaks to the courage and determination of the people that keep this project going. The hotel lacks for nothing. We slept in charming tiny room with an adjacent sitting room with a fully equipped kitchen, complete with Nespresso machine and interesting teas. The restaurant is amazing and we recommend Slovenian chef Marco’s perfectly cooked halibut. Breakfast too is outstanding.
- The restaurant was fantastic. Great food. We ate there twice. Super location for visiting this part of Norway and walking the Queen’s Route.
- Extremly great breakfast, a bit small room but very cozy room, love the place and will be back next time when i am in the area
- Superb place Facing The Ocean. If you visit Øksnes and Vesterålen area This is the place to stay. The district of Vesterålen is more impressive than Lofoten. Check also out “Enjoy Oksnes” website. They will help you get a lot of experiences of the Area
Nyksund village is a very beautiful location, wild but with excellent food and comfortable beds. The guesthouse is in a beautifully restored building, with some lovely modern touches, right on the water. There is also a kitchen for guests, which isn’t mentioned on the website.
Our host Ringo was charming and most helpful. He went to some trouble to hook us up with a neighbour to buy a lovely woolly Norwegian sheepskin. The food in the restaurant is excellent, made from top notch local ingredients.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sortland Hotel offers accommodations in Sortland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Harstad/Narvik Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Hotel rooms were nice and quite spacious. Good quality and decent bathroom. Good breakfast. Parking is perfect.
- Very good and central location, super helpful staff, cozy room with view of the sea.
The bathroom is nice, but the shower is small. Difficult to “lock” shower doors in position to have room to use the sink.
The smoked salmon for breakfast is good. Might be a bit salty (according to my taste), and could have been cut in thinner slices. Very nice bread.
- Convenient location, comfortable room, excellent breakfast. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Bemanningen møtte oss med store smil og var behjelpelig med alle forespørsler.
Top Hotels In Romset Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romset Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romset Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romset Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!