3 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockmart Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockmart Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockmart Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockmart Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockmart Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockmart Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockmart Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Rockmart Georgia:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart offers accommodations in Rockmart.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Marietta is 28 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart, and Kennesaw is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 43 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart.
- It was an ok place to stay. Best place in the area but could use some updating.
- Very clean. Comfortable bed. Microwave, frig, coffee. Breakfast.
- I liked the cleanliness of the motel, the cleaning staff was very nice and helpful, the breakfast was fresh
- The location was great for working in Rome The distance was not to far away and the scenery on the way there and back was worth it. Even though it was in a small town it was quiet and comfortable place to stay.
- Staff very friendly, breakfast OK, bed a little too firm. But for $ good deal!
Americas Best Value Inn – Rome
Americas Best Value Inn – Rome is located in Lindale, 22 miles from Summerville and 6 miles from Rome. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I must admit, from the outside, it’s a little scary. But the staff is extremely nice and helpful, and the room was spotless. For the price, it was an A+ experience. Would definitely stay here again.
- Only stayed there to have a bed to sleep in, but it was clean, the manager/front desk was very kind and helpful, the bed was comfy.
- The room was good just what we asked for. Easy to get too from Rome Right on main Highway. We liked to location and the price was right within the budget. Will definitely stay again.
- The bed frames were beautiful, nice desk area perfect for a traveling business person. The room was nicely lit. The hotel itself was in a good location. Set in a absolutely gorgeous city. It’s a great vacation spot for sure. There are smoking rooms. And non smoking rooms. The bathroom was very clean. And the front desk lady gave us extra towels upon check in. Very friendly staff.
- Very close to our destination, have stayed at this hotel many times and plan to again
Quality Inn Cedartown
Quality Inn Cedartown is located in Cedartown, just 17 miles from Rome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 53 miles from Quality Inn Cedartown.
- I liked the shower stall w/the massage showerhead. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the furniture was in great shape. The bed was very comfortable. The sink area was large.
- Weary after our all night flight and the drive from the airport in Atlanta, we appreciated the early check-in. The bed was comfy.
- It was very clean. Very well decorated.everything looked so new .the staff was nice.
- came into the room,got a shower,went to bed,tired after long day.facilitys were what i expected,will stay there again when i return to cedartown.
- Staff was very friendly and the property was very clean
Top Hotels In Rockmart Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockmart Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockmart Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockmart Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!