3 Best Hotels To Stay In Redroofs British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Redroofs British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redroofs British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redroofs British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redroofs British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redroofs British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redroofs British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Redroofs British Columbia:
Located in Sechelt, 23 miles from Nanaimo, Driftwood Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view the friendly staff. Housekeeping was ģreat the cleaning làdý nàmèd Sheila was awesome I needed directions and she was very helpful.
- The prime rib Sunday dinner is excellent as was our service there in Pebbles, always 1st rate, and especially so this time!
- Great location right on the ocean, comfortable beds and very clean. Staff were friendly and it was nice to have a pub/restaurant attached. Parking was included too.
- Restaurant is over priced fir what you get. Staff in restaurant could be friendlier
- Bed was comfortable, food was good, and the dining room staff were great.
Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sechelt, 28 miles from Nanaimo, Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn features a barbecue and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, snorkeling and biking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 34 miles from Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn.
- Upon arrival we were greeted quite quickly by the caretaker, Nigel. After introductions he said he’d be right back and came back with a bottle of sparkling wine for our anniversary! Nice touch! Also as were there when a little winter storm hit, we lost power and in the morning Nigel was up offering us hot water or anything we needed to be more comfortable.
- Nigel, the host was incredible. Friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Location and all the available water sports equipment was really great to have.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Gorgeous spot!! Lovely property! Nice hot tub and tiny sweet cottage
- Nigel was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful – even helped carry our luggage down to our cabin and carried down a 2-person kayak for us. He was great! We also liked the welcome basket with fruit and snacks. It was very quiet, and the scenery was beautiful!
Pender Harbour Resort & Marina
Pender Harbour Resort & Marina offers accommodations in Garden Bay. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Parksville is 25 miles from Pender Habour Resort , and Sechelt is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 38 miles from Pender Harbour Resort & Marina.
- We stayed in a lovely one bedroom cabin, # 8. It was all new, with tasteful furnishing. The kitchen had all that we needed. There was a lovely soaker tub in the bathroom. The view of the marina was excellent. There is a mixed trailer/cabin mixture.
- The beds were very comfortable with nice sheets and 4 pillows for each bed. New kitchen with nice, clean dishes and a good table. The room was mostly spotless (except for under the bed).It seems like the room had been recently renovated. The manager of the property was very accommodating.
- Great location, clean, friendly. Awesome view! Do not have anything negative to say! Recommended👍
- Our cabin was beautifully kept with a fantastic view. Can’t wait to visit again.
- a well run operation with friendly staff. would stay here again
Top Hotels In Redroofs British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redroofs British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redroofs British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redroofs British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!