3 Best Hotels To Stay In Red Willow Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Red Willow Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Red Willow Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Red Willow Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Red Willow Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Red Willow Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Red Willow Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Red Willow Alberta:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Stettler offers accommodations in Stettler.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shops at the property.Red Deer Regional Airport is 50 miles away.
- Our room was spacious and clean, well equipped. Check in and out were easy. Breakfast was fine. Beds were comfortable. We stayed on a very cold December night and the parking area had plugins for our vehicles.
- Very good beds/ mattresses. Room was nice and large. Quiet on the back facing a lake. Good location overall.
- The bed and pillows were comfy. Pool facilities, clean and the continental breakfast was excellent!
- Free Wi-Fi, comfortable and quiet room, well situated for access to Stettler attractions, restaurants and highways. Pool and water slide excellent for families, very nice walking path outside of hotel. Excellent parking.
- Great; Check in was fast and easy, very comfortable and spacious room. Kids loved the pool and hot tub
Super 8 Stettler
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Super 8 Stettler offers accommodations in Stettler. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Red Deer Regional Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfy, room very clean, spacious and relaxing, updated very nicely. Had everything I needed.
Staff excellent. A lot of unexpected guests arrived… that weren’t accounted for or included with their family stay. Ran out of food by 0830 by guests who weren’t actually registered
BUT THIS IS not the workers fault
Extra food should of been held back for later breakfast eaters..,. If they know that these guests aren’t all registered tell them ” the food has run out”
The main area of room was renovated and tastefully done. Bedding and beds are new and comfy.
Fridge and Microwave are handy. Vanity area of bathroom is roomy and well setup. Nice to have opening window and also air conditioner/ fan as well! Great selection at breakfast! Male Manager on Duty was very helpful and friendly….a bit hard to understand but he was patient!
- Picture of canoes on lake picture. I love paddling. Room had a great feel.
- Super clean, quiet, and comfortable, and they offer a good breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!
Stettler Hotel offers accommodations in Stettler. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.Red Deer Regional Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Red Willow Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Red Willow Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Red Willow Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Red Willow Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!