3 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Mouton Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Mouton Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Mouton Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Mouton Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Mouton Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Mouton Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Mouton Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Port Mouton Nova Scotia:
Lanes Privateer Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This historic inn is located along the Mersey River in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. It features wine tastings, live music, and an on-site pub. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the guest rooms.A private 4-piece bathroom is part of each elegant room at the Lanes Privateer Inn. Cable TV and a sofa bed are provided. Many rooms include a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.Fresh-caught seafood and homemade bread are served in the on-site restaurant, which is decorated with the artwork of local artists. Guests can enjoy fish and chips on the stone patio of the Captain Barss Pub, which organizes quiz and jazz nights.The Astor Theatre is less than half a mile from Privateer Lanes Inn. The Sherman Hines Museum of Photography is a 10-minute drive away.
- As repeat customers, we enjoyed the atmosphere and accomodations and entertainment and dinner.
- Setting was very pretty nice breakfast room, handy to have such a good restaurant,
- Provided microwave ,fridge and coffee machine.dinner excellent.in walking distance from town
- Staff accommodated a last minute date change with no hassle. On-site restaurant is great, good food and friendly, professional service. Beautiful setting and nice views from end units.
- The staff were friendly. The location was good for Liverpool but there wasn’t much going on in Liverpool. The grounds by the water were very inviting to sit and relax. There was an on site restaurant with freshly cooked food.
Best Western Liverpool Hotel and Conference Centre
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Liverpool Hotel and Conference Centre is located in Liverpool.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was super comfortable. You could rent older movies for free at the front desk.
- Just stayed one night as we were passing through. Rooms large & comfortable.
- Breakfast was very good plenty of choices. Quite rooms
Front desk staff very helpful and polite. Letting us check in a little earlier than the check in time.
Breakfast was varied and tasty and there was plenty of it.
Hotel was excellent. Clean. Pleasant smelling.
Rooms were a-1. Comfy chair and ottoman and lovely bed.
Morton House Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Morton House Inn is located in Milton. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- It was quiet clean and we had the whole place to ourselves
The owner was very friendly and helpful.
The inn is very pleasant. Historic!
The breakfast was excellent.
The location is very convenient for Liverpool.
A lovely place to stay for a night while traveling from or to Kejimkujik National Park.
We arrived around 10 PM. The room was nice and tidy with a spot for a car just outside the door. Nice and quite neighborhood. The owner was kind and helpfull. It’s a great place to stay for a night or two.
- The place was very beautiful, lot of nature around.
- Freundlicher Herr, der uns ein sauberes Zimmer gezeigt hat
Top Hotels In Port Mouton Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Mouton Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Mouton Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Mouton Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!