3 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Hope Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Hope Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Hope Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Hope Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Hope Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Hope Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Hope Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Port Hope Ontario:
The Waddell is located in Port Hope, 23 miles from Hampton and 23 miles from Peterborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Oshawa is 28 miles from The Waddell, and Bowmanville is 20 miles from the property.
- Hotel is beautiful, as are the room. Staff are super friendly and the breakfast included with the room was terrific.
- The river view is the best. The location is a great walk over the bridge to the cute street with shops and cafes.
- The room was lovely – very comfortable bed, large room with windows overlooking the river and the main street of Port Hope. The full breakfast which was included was delicious – lots of options and piping hot. The room had an electric fireplace and comfy chairs, a fridge and plenty of room for clothes. The location is great – you can walk to shops and restaurants and the lake is about a 10 minute walk.
- Beautiful bar area for sitting with great features. Well appointed classy Misha rooms with upgrades needed – aka 90’s era bathroom and shabby carpets – would be amazing with a Reno or two:)
- beautiful Victorian style room, very elegant despite the dated construction
Comfort Inn Port Hope
Located in Port Hope, 23 miles from Hampton, Comfort Inn Port Hope features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Peterborough is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Port Hope, and Oshawa is 29 miles from the property.
- There were a good number of pillows and the staff were terrific
- Comfortable bed, good lighting in bathroom, helpful staff and convenient USB charging points. Would stay here again.
Loved all of it..
The Breakfast was great..
Staff so friendly🤗..
- The staff was great, very accommodating. My room was quieter than expected, given that I was at the back of the hotel with transport trucks regularly driving by. Good access to parking.
- Honestly, everything was great! The beautiful ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful! Our room was super clean, warm, comfy. There was a really nice handwritten note left by housekeeping saying to have a great stay and happy holiday! My other half and I had a great time and were very happy with everything!
The Woodlawn Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Woodlawn Inn offers accommodations in Cobourg, just 29 miles from Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Peterborough is 24 miles from The Woodlawn Inn, and Bowmanville is 26 miles away.
- They offer a fine dining restaurant unlike most hotels. Their breakfast which is included in the room price is cooked to order by a qualified chef versus the normal run of the mill complimentary breakfasts offered by chain hotels which are less than appetizing. Best value – I won’t stay anywhere else when I am in the area.
We had a relaxing and quiet time. The food was outstanding. We were able to relax and
- The staff were great and very friendly.Food was excellent.
- Breakfasts were superb, staff were really friendly and the room was great with the addition of an electric fire with flame effect making it so cozy and warm on winter nights
The staff were excellent and helpful.
Rather than a buffet, breakfast was ordered from a menu with a good selection. This meant everything was very fresh and hot. Dinner in the dining room was very good.
The overall appearance of the hotel is good.
Top Hotels In Port Hope Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Hope Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Hope Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Hope Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!