3 Best Hotels To Stay In Plymouth North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Plymouth North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plymouth North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plymouth North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plymouth North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plymouth North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plymouth North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Plymouth North Carolina:
Rodeway Inn & Suites Plymouth
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn & Suites Plymouth offers accommodations in Plymouth.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was spacious, bed comfortable, breakfast good
- The rooms were big, comfortable, with all necessary facilities and old fashioned, which is how we like it. The wash basin was away from the bedroom area and there was a separate bathroom. The breakfast room experience was modest and satisfying in a pleasant dining section by reception. The pool – the main reason we booked this motel – was okay: nice position and warm. Recommended for a budget holiday.
- Good location. Complimentary breakfast was available and had waffles which my granddaughter loved.Beds were comfortable and air conditioner worked very well.
- Convenient location, good value and friendly staff.
- The way the check out staff tried to accomate for a sumk in mattress that added pain to the back. Unfrendly Checkin staff.
Holiday Inn Express – Plymouth
Just one mile from downtown Plymouth, this North Carolina hotel features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and the convenient location off Highway 64.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each modern guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Plymouth. Rooms come with cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Guests of the Plymouth Holiday Inn Express can work out in the on-site fitness center or take advantage of the laundromat. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are provided for added convenience.Pettigrew State Park is 18 miles from the property. Senator Bob Martin Eastern Agricultural Center is a 30 minute drive away.
- Staff was great and helpful after a long trip. Getting a key was easy and stress free
- THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS READY TO GIVE ANY ASSISTANCE THAT IS NEEDED
- Like the proximity of the hotel in regards to my purpose for being in Plymouth NC. The staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast was very good. The room was neat and clean. Wifi was excellent. Enjoyed my stay!
- I enjoyed the staff. They were very friendly, especially in the dining area.Breakfast was great. I had a great time there.
- Nice breakfast bar included in price of room. This is small town and it was definitely the nicest place to stay here.
Captains Quarters Inn
Captains Quarters Inn offers accommodations in Edenton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Plymouth North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plymouth North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plymouth North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plymouth North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!