3 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa Fortuna – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Fortuna is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa Fortuna. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Fortuna. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Fortuna. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa Fortuna right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa Fortuna with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Playa Fortuna:
Ocean Pearl Inn
Ocean Pearl Inn offers accommodations in Luquillo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.San Juan is 27 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn, and Culebra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 19 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn.
- The beds were very comfortable. Step right out on the beach. Frances very helpful and accommodating. Good food nearby. Fancy AC with an remote control and could also listen to the waves.
- Francis, the manager was exceptionally nice and gracious. Rooms were clean, but a Spartan would be hard pressed to find ‘comfort’ in a bare bones room.
- Fairly new hotel and I predict it will grow in popularity. Its very basic but very clean and beds were comfortable. staff are very friendly. hotel right across the street from uncrowded beach. You will need a car to get around, not very close to food etc but if you like to walk then you will be ok. They provide beach chairs, hammocks and a smaller cooler – we were comfortable …
- Very comfortable, super clean. Completly refurbished and high quality. Air conditioning and ceiling fan for best indoor conditions and atmosphere. Fridge with good capacity. Lovely staff, very familiy-like.
Room space & cleanless
Walking distance to the beach
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel features a roof-top terrace with hammocks and ocean views, free WiFi and complimentary breakfast. The stunning La Pared Beach is across the street from Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn.The air-conditioned rooms at this tropical property come with a cable TV, desk and private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some rooms also feature a coffee maker and a mini-fridge.There is a seafood restaurant and steakhouse across the street from the property, and guests will find other dining options within 1 km, including an ice cream parlor.El Yunque National Forest, where guests can enjoy hiking, is a 20-minute drive away. The hotel can help guests arrange outdoor activities like fishing, snorkelling and kayaking.José Aponte de la Torre Airport is 13.7 miles away, while Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 45 minutes drive away.
- The staff, the location, the breakfast, the view, the rental items, and just about everything!
- Just wonderful! The staff treated you like family — so friendly and always there to lend a helping hand. The 3 bedroom was very clean and just right for our family of 6. Only the master bedroom shower needs to have more force. Location top notch. Literally right on the surfer beach! Just steps away. Pls note that if you are looking for a resort with all the amenities this is not for you.
- Location was perfect in front of the beach. Breakfast was awesome!!
- As a simple gal, I loved how low key and local everything was. The beach is a few steps away. It’s great falling asleep to the sound of the ocean!
- We enjoyed the entire experience from the exact directions, to the friendliness of the staff. The view of the beach, continental breakfast, accommodations…everything. We will return.
The Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Village Inn is located in Carolina in the region of North Puerto Rico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Juan is 12 miles from The Village Inn, and Fajardo is 21 miles away.
- There was blood on the pillow when I checked in to stay the first night and I complained to the hotel manager next morning.
- It is found in a secluded area with narrow roads so if you are not used to driving on that terrain be prepared. Place is quiet, clean and staff is very accommodating. Beautiful pool and not too far from beaches, shopping, etc.
- Yashira, Dary and the owners were great!! Very friendly and helpful. Yashira was particularly helpful in giving me directions to all places to go in Puerto Rico . The bed was very comfortable. If you like nature, this is the place for you. It was a nice retreat.
- make sure that the coffee is out at 9 as u promise when you check in
- Staff is very friendly.Location is kind of private and quiet. Felt safe.
Top Hotels In Playa Fortuna Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa Fortuna to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Fortuna but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa Fortuna. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!