3 Best Hotels To Stay In Pilot Mountain North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Pilot Mountain North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pilot Mountain North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pilot Mountain North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pilot Mountain North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pilot Mountain North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pilot Mountain North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Pilot Mountain North Carolina:
Comfort Inn Mount Airy
This Comfort Inn Mount Airy, NC hotel is also conveniently close to Mayberry Mall, Andy Griffith’s Home Place and the Blue Ridge Parkway, which is just a short drive away. Other nearby attractions include, Mayberry Days and Pilot Mountain State ParkGuests at the hotel are invited to take a dip in the indoor heated pool and work out in the exercise room. Business travelers can appreciate the business center.Other amenities include, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free daily newspaper and free coffee.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.All guest rooms at this non-smoking hotel feature a flat-screen TV with cable, desk, coffee maker, hairdryer, refrigerator, microwave, and ironing facilities. Some rooms feature a sofa sleeper.
- The hot breakfast really was a plus. The coffee available through out the day was always fresh and hot. Great staff!
- Good overnight for a trip from PA to Myrtle Beach.
- Breakfast was great, location is perfect, middle of our two day trip both ways. The staff was VERY helpful. My wife uses a rolator to get around, they put us on the first floor for exit safety.
- The property was as well maintained as any I’ve experienced. The staff was a model of friendly professional customer service. The facilities looked brand new.
- The girl who checked us in was very sweet, the staff was all very friendly. the beds are super comfy, and rooms very clean!
Quality Inn Mount Airy
Quality Inn Mount Airy offers accommodations in Mount Airy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Piedmont Triad Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Clean rooms, good water pressure in shower & it drained well. Bed was comfortable. Close to everything. Loved that the floors weren’t carpet. Great stay…especially for the price. My dog loved it, too.
- The bed linens were clean, and I like that it’s all whites and don’t look like some hotels very dirty, that I would not sleep in at al! Keep the good work, thank you!
- Check-in staff was very friendly. It was quiet and easy to find my room. Bed linens and towels were clean. I liked that there was both a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The bed was comfortable.
- Slept comfortably but needed ear plugs as it’s located next to a busy road.
- Clean large room, pool was clean and refreshing!: fair breakfast selection, waffles looked good – I’m not a sweet breakfast person; Cappuccino machine not working; good location – dinner can be walked to
Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Guests will find rooms with free cable TV and an indoor pool and fitness room at the Hampton Inn in Mount Airy, Andy Griffith’s hometown and the inspiration for TV’s Mayberry.All rooms at the Mount Airy Hampton Inn have free cable on flat-screen TVs. They have work desks with free wired Internet access, ironing facilities and a microwave and refrigerator. Some rooms have a separate seating area with sofa bed.Wi-Fi is free throughout the Hampton Inn Mount Airy, where the front desk is open 24 hours. Breakfast is available to enjoy in the hotel or to take away.Easily reached from Interstate 74 in North Carolina, the Hampton Inn Mount Airy is less than one mile Andy Griffith’s Home Place. The North State Winery and the Mount Airy Museum of History are both 2 miles from the hotel and golfing at the White Pines Country Club is 7 miles away.
- excellent and comfortable room. couch, fridge, desk, big bathroom, i felt as good as being home.
- The bed was so comfortable, and breakfast had so many choices.
- Rooms and furniture were brand new looking. Carpets were clean. Too many pillows and too soft and too big. Bed felt very good.
- The complimentary cookies and beverages were a nice touch, plus the staff was friendly.
- The staff was extremely friendly. Very clean and great location! Easy to find! Breakfast was awesome!
Top Hotels In Pilot Mountain North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pilot Mountain North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pilot Mountain North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pilot Mountain North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!