3 Best Hotels To Stay In Petite-Vallée Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Petite-Vallée Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Petite-Vallée Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petite-Vallée Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petite-Vallée Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Petite-Vallée Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Petite-Vallée Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Petite-vallée Quebec:
Restaurant-Motel L’Etoile du Nord
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Restaurant-Motel L’Etoile du Nord offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pointe a la Fregate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Large room with plenty of space. Good shower. Right on the water. The staff member was delightful and very helpful. We stayed two nights. The restaurant was excellent! I had the best-of-my-life seafood chowder there! More like a stew really. Every spoonful was heaping with mussels, fish, etc. It was so good that the next night I was torn between the haddock steak and the chowder. I opted for a bowl of chowder and the haddock. Excellent meal. I would eat and stay here anytime!
- Barebone hotel, no single electric outlet for guest use, no morning coffee, no tissue at room, everything is very old. Will never go back again.
- Location. Old restaurant that looks inside like a museum.
- Situated directly at the water. Big room and nice staff. Serve good breakfast.
- Make sure to have a meal at their restaurant. Wonderful chef and service. Entres for special diets were superb. Very beautifully marked pebbles on the beach too. Oh… and did I mention the whales swimming by. Goodness!
Hotel Motel Bon Accueil
Overlooking the sea, this hotel in Rivière-Madeleine offers access to a private beach as well as an on-site restaurant. Cable TV is available in all guest rooms.A private bathroom is available with each guest room at Hotel Motel Bon Accueil. Each room is equipped with a phone and a seating area.Bon Accueil’s restaurant, located 3.1 miles away, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seafood and fish are among items featured on the menu. The property also offers a 15% discount at a nearby restaurant, please ask the front desk for details.The Appalachian Trail offers hiking opportunities 0.6 miles away. Salmon fishing is possible on the Madeleine River, 1.2 miles away. The Sainte-Madeleine-de-la-rivière-Madeleine Lighthouse is within 2.5 miles.
- Cleanliness of the whole facility was tremendous. The facilities are also kept in a very good state of repair.
- The room was clean, quiet and safe area, private beach, georgeous view.
- location was good and people were friendly. Very local.
- Amazing bed and very clean. Kitchen wasn’t working so they gave us a 15% off at local restaurant.
- Beautiful view…lovely porch to watch sunset. Quiet…clean…rustic..great value.
Auberge Restaurant chez Mamie
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Auberge Restaurant chez Mamie offers accommodations in Rivière-la-Madeleine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
Très bon accueil et disponibilité du propriétaire
Bien situé et beau panorama
Bon restaurant dans l’établissement, très pratique sur place
- La propreté, l’ accueil chaleureux, l’ environnement, le confort.
- Accueil, jolies chambres peintes harmonieusement, repas maison fort bons et, last but not least, auberge située sur la plage le long du tour de Gaspésie.
- accueil chaleureux, déjeuners exquis, vue magnifique, très propre !
- J’ai aimé l’emplacement au bord de mer avec accès à la plage, le bon petit déjeuner, et la possibilité de manger le soir jusqu’assez tard, ce qui est très pratique et agréable avec la vue sur la mer.
- Très bon accueil et disponibilité du propriétaire
Top Hotels In Petite-vallée Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Petite-Vallée Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Petite-Vallée Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Petite-Vallée Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!