3 Best Hotels To Stay In Petit-Etang Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Petit-Etang Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Petit-etang Nova Scotia:
Auberge Bay Wind Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Bay Wind Suites offers accommodations in Chéticamp. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Great 2 room apartments with right on the water views. We were pretty road weary and this was a lovely place to unwind ,watch the stunning sunset cold bright windy afternoon and we only had to walk downstairs for a lovely evening meal in the bar below.
We were there at the end of the season so pretty quiet
- Attached Restaurant was excellent. Apartment was very nice. It was situated at first floor up external stairs and facing the road as we declined to pay extra for the view but was quiet despite being adjacent to restaurant and rooftop plant. We kept window shut one night and used a/c, next night we opened window and did not use a/c but both worked. No breakfast but we walked to recommended place 5mins down road that was excellent.
- Best seafood restaurant downstairs on site. Great food! Great service! Make sure that you have reservation like every did.
- Lovely view with nice big windows to enjoy it. Clean and comfortable.
- Amazing view and location was very close to the national park.
- Great 2 room apartments with right on the water views. We were pretty road weary and this was a lovely place to unwind ,watch the stunning sunset cold bright windy afternoon and we only had to walk downstairs for a lovely evening meal in the bar below.
Auberge des Pêcheurs Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge des Pêcheurs Inn offers accommodations in Chéticamp. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is available.
- The breakfast was very good. The room was bright and bed comfy.It was very clean.
- The room was clean! New bathroom! Everything was basic!
- Inn has a nice view of the harbour and water, but is close to the highway.
- Freestanding bathtub, huge bathroom, wooden floors
- Very clean and comfortable. Nice and comfortable stay and lots of things to see within walking distance.
Auberge Doucet Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Doucet Inn offers accommodations in Chéticamp. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Very nice location. Excellent breakfast with friendly service. Private setting. Beautiful views.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and we were made to feel very welcome. Appreciated recommendations from the staff on local restaurants and music.
- Host spoke English, a breakfast menu. Beautiful acreage.
- Our room was spacious and clean. The king size bed very comfy. After a long hike a soak in the deep bath tub was wonderful. Breakfast was solid and tasted great. We could choose from a variety of breakfast food. The staff were really helpful and accommodating. We had a little kitchen in our room and made dinner there. Thank you.
- Very nice and very clean. Quiet and beautiful setting with great breakfast and very nice staff!
Top Hotels In Petit-etang Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Petit-Etang Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!